Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Wishinan wrote:
Not only Discharge, this ring is basially a buff for any non-crit/RT builds in this game :)

How is it a buff to any RT build? I can certainly see how it's a build enabler for RT CS but I fail to see how it benefits any RT melee build.
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Damn I kinda wanna use that ring to add Discharge in my Cyclone/ RF build... Its a shame litterally everything else is useless other than the power charge on hit portion xD

That mod alone is enough. The ring would be powerful as it is with just that as its only mod :)

What a game-changer. Will the creator please show up and claim your due credits for a fabulous ring made? :)

I'm trying to weight the cost of losing life/ resists from a regular ring slot. Maybe if I can get 6k hp without a ring, I'll go for this badboy when I save up the 50 ex its going to be =/
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:
Not only Discharge, this ring is basially a buff for any non-crit/RT builds in this game :)

How is it a buff to any RT build? I can certainly see how it's a build enabler for RT CS but I fail to see how it benefits any RT melee build.

Maybe not any, but many/most :) Also comes with Mana Leech.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 9, 2014, 12:20:14 AM
"
Wishinan wrote:
Maybe not any, but many/most :)

How is it a buff to many or most of RT builds then? I really don't see it.
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Damn I kinda wanna use that ring to add Discharge in my Cyclone/ RF build... Its a shame litterally everything else is useless other than the power charge on hit portion xD

That mod alone is enough. The ring would be powerful as it is with just that as its only mod :)

What a game-changer. Will the creator please show up and claim your due credits for a fabulous ring made? :)

I'm trying to weight the cost of losing life/ resists from a regular ring slot. Maybe if I can get 6k hp without a ring, I'll go for this badboy when I save up the 50 ex its going to be =/

Ye, I guess so.

This is a mod worth building your build around, let alone spec gears for it :P
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:

RT Discharge or non-crit builds.

For RT Discharge builds, this is an insane buff.
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 9, 2014, 12:28:15 AM
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:

Why do you not see it :)

Power charges increase crit chance
With RT you cant crit
I dont get it either lol it only makes sense with CS or Discharge
"
nbriles2000 wrote:

Power charges increase crit chance
With RT you cant crit
I dont get it either lol it only makes sense with CS or Discharge

RT Discharge builds or non-crit builds.

For RT Discharge you manually cast Discharge after getting all the Endurance and Power Charges :)
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 9, 2014, 12:33:45 AM
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:

Why do you not see it :)

RT removes chance to crit, which means with this ring you'll always be at max Power Charges. What benefit does being at max PC give to you besides the crit itself? Only things I can think of:

1) Spell Damage per Power Charge node in Passive Tree

Maximum benefit is 28% with 8 PC, but considering how much travelling you have to make around the tree to get that and RT, it becomes pitiful benefit per skill point.

2) Auxium Mana Leech

Not bad, but not really worth a ring slot unless you for some reason need absolutely absurd Mana Leech. Doesn't benefit many RT users since not many of them use Auxium.

3) Void Battery

Without RT: Godlike Crit wand worth an arm and a leg. With RT: Average damage wand. Verdict: not useful.
"
Wishinan wrote:
RT Discharge
RT Discharge is hardly most RT builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info