Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Nithryok wrote:
"
SinisterGrin wrote:
Totems are affected by resolute technique, so that doesn't work.

Where does it say it effects totems?

I've grabbed it before on a totem build. But here's a quote from the wiki "Totems use the player's own skills as though the player had cast them". If you had cast it, it wouldn't be able to crit, so that extends to the totem.
another thought, what if it's used on a duration type skill, such as cyclone where if first crits they all crit? so first cyclone builds charges, second cyclone it all crits?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok

1.0.5 Best unique!

Feels great to be a Discharger! :)
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
"
Nithryok wrote:
another thought, what if it's used on a duration type skill, such as cyclone where if first crits they all crit? so first cyclone builds charges, second cyclone it all crits?
That's not how cyclone (or any other skill) works. They roll crit once per skill, but if you crit chance changes between multiple hits (or targets) then some of the hits will be crits and some will not, based on the crit chance being applied to the roll.
"
Sachiru wrote:

Then manually discharge yourself, then.

Is that what they're calling it now?
"
PhazedReality wrote:

loox like a circlet or headger.

btw i saw some post of a unique gloves with echoing spell stat. was that a hoax?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Does that weapon make the "CAWWW CAWWWW" sound fx when you swing it?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Does that weapon make the "CAWWW CAWWWW" sound fx when you swing it?

lmao like a fucking Rhoa.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What is this ring everyone is referring to?

The image in the URL is impossible to see/read for me, could someone please link it from their stash please? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info