Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Pregapago wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Didn't Shock always affect Reflect damage? o_0

I would like clarification on this.

"
Modifiers to damage taken, such as Shock, will also affect reflected damage.

Does this mean pre 0.11.2:

if you were shocked and took reflect damage that that the reflected amount was not increased by the shock stacks?
Correct. When damage was reflected to you, it was entirely outside the regular damge processing functions, and thus was unaffected by any modifiers to the damage you take, such as being shocked, Arctic Armour, or that unique that means you take 25% of physical damage as chaos.

Did endurance charges mitigate reflected physical damage properly before this patch?

Also when is the patch being deployed? It is already 1pm NZ time.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Jul 15, 2013, 9:03:59 PM
"
My biggest problem with this game is still the desync issues.

Yes, died yesterday in a map no mobs Close to me, from 5,4 k hp to zero in less then a second = (
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
yooo ggg, lets get the patch going !
Ingame name: Jinxedtotem / FearTheMonkeys
Is the patch incoming the next 2-3 hours? :- D
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
"
To all the brainless whining CI build copycats and ES stacking squares: This patch contains 28 bullets of changes in the passive tree, only 2 bullets contain changes to ES.

1) The three increased maximum Energy Shield passives after Chaos Inoculation have been reduced to 6% from 8%.

2) Infused Shield has been reduced from 20% more maximum Energy Shield to 12%.

If you take a good look at the vision behind these balance changes you can easily see that they are still aiming for making melee style more attractive.
You are looking mainly at improvements for armor, life and melee damage. Yes the Nerf to IR is not, but it was needed. IR was better then pure armor...

.... dude !
there are only 2 bullets about ES ... so what ? how does that change thing ? noone cares, the fact is that those two bullets are quite a nerf !!!

In what world would an ES nerf make melee more attractive ? Not in the one I live in, clearly.
ES is something completely different, out of the range / melee issues.

And to stack ES one has to sacrifice secondary defense btw ( getting both on a really really high level expensive hybrid chest is possible, but it's a sexual fantasy for like 95% of the player, if there should be something to nerf, nerf the maximum modes values on the gear ), in addition to all the rest ( status ailment, gear etc ... ).
Stop considering ES as OP, just play a char that has it first ( and yes I have chars base on life, and it's so much easier to level up .... so much easier to get "tanky" .... ).

@Mark_GGG : does the new 30% stun avoidance node stack additively or multiplicatively with the innate 50% stun avoidance from ES ? because according to the answer, I could just drop armor for evasion eventually.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 15, 2013, 9:26:46 PM
"
markus7 wrote:
Is the patch incoming the next 2-3 hours? :- D
I'd expect it in under 2 hours. There is a race going on right now, and I'd expect to see the patch go out within an hour of the race's conclusion.
"
Fruz wrote:

@Mark_GGG : does the new 30% stun avoidance node stack additively or multiplicatively with the innate 50% stun avoidance from ES ? because according to the answer, I could just drop armor for evasion eventually.

I seriously doubt it, I've always assumed that the ES stun avoidance is a separate roll. If it isn't, then Heart of Oak and 3 8% stun avoidance passives are equivalent to Unwavering Stance without its downside, and are far closer for a CI build. If this is the case, then even with the nerfs to the CI nodes themselves, ES builds were massively buffed.
"
Uvne wrote:
If it isn't, then Heart of Oak and 3 8% stun avoidance passives are equivalent to Unwavering Stance without its downside

50+24 = 74% and when you get stunned it's for a long time, and even white mobs can potentially stun you, this is far from being the same as stun immunity.

And this is the start of the ranger area too, noone gets there atm but rangers.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 15, 2013, 9:29:06 PM
I also think the friends list, chat features, and some sort of guild function should be implemented. Honestly keeping in contact with people in the game is really annoying.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
You nerfed my ci melee build, grats.

STOP NERFING THINGS, BUFF LIFE, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
IGN:
@Antilogy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info