Chris hasn't taken a dime of pay until very recently.

I wish I could afford more, maybe in a week or 2, how does it work do your points just get added to your account?

Also Thanks for all the work it really shows in such a game !
u gotta love the devs... they show such dedication to the community, and the game
"
Kinda makes me feel ashamed for not having spent cash on the game yet. I do plan on saving some 200-300 bucks but that is once I begin getting my ``studentpay`` which is like 100 bucks / month..

We do what we can, I believe. Some of us can afford to throw a little financial assistance; some of us provide excellent feedback; some of us just help make the chat a little less uninviting for newcomers.

I kinda suck at the game, so I took the 'easy' way of supporting: financially. I have nothing but admiration for beta members who may not have spent a cent on the game but get featured for the build of the week, stream Q and As, and otherwise get the word out there.

Support comes in many forms.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:

Exactly. I am not that good in finding bugs (coding error, glitches, and etc), or finding a build so unique that it is either frowned upon or unheard of. So, the next best thing I can do is support GGG, financially.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Exactly. I am not that good in finding bugs (coding error, glitches, and etc), or finding a build so unique that it is either frowned upon or unheard of. So, the next best thing I can do is support GGG, financially.

pretty much the same here....
Besides, i like to think that my gold happened to pay for whichever particular monster i happen to be tearing apart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info