Chris hasn't taken a dime of pay until very recently.

"
Chris wrote:

Until this month, I had never been paid by the company. Now I can eat.

Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/46188/filter-account-type/staff

I upgraded my support pack from the $10 to the $50 one after reading this. I can't afford to pay significant amounts in burst, or I would. I didn't know game developers and, more importantly, their heads, like this existed anymore.

Also, I just found out you could pay the difference between your current support pack and the one you want and still get all the perks. If I'd known that earlier I'd have upgraded sooner.

Anyway, take a look at that thread. It's a good read. Support them further if you can.
This kind of starving-artist stuff is the reason why the game is going to be so good. ;)

They're driven by their hunger for success.
Last edited by Daemonjax on Aug 16, 2012, 3:09:19 PM
I am driven by my hunger for DPS
i just upgraded my level of support as well... excellent game so far. Hope the trend continues :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Just bought my 3rd diamond. eat well chris :P
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

He likes burgers. Oh, and ice cream.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Wow, that's awesome. Does this mean you get to design 3 uniques?
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

crickey
I'm only about to buy a second diamond
I just *had* to make a unique map
"
Zahndethus wrote:

crickey
I'm only about to buy a second diamond
I just *had* to make a unique map

...Well, dude, Whimsyshire's taken, so your MLP-lovin' butt is gonna have to get real creative...:P
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
3 diamond packs? Please mail me a money-tree seed. You can afford international fees, I imagine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info