Chris hasn't taken a dime of pay until very recently.

"
Toltie wrote:
3 diamond packs? Please mail me a money-tree seed. You can afford international fees, I imagine.

LMFAO!

i dont know what ill do with my 3rd tbh
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
Charan wrote:

...Well, dude, Whimsyshire's taken, so your MLP-lovin' butt is gonna have to get real creative...:P

I want dragons!
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

...Well, dude, Whimsyshire's taken, so your MLP-lovin' butt is gonna have to get real creative...:P

I want dragons!

Aw hell yeah. Because you know dragons are going to be Cool Again with Smaug's triumphant and inevitably Kiwi rampage.

I remember the first time I saw the skeletal remains in the Coves. I was like 'dragons?! DRAGONS!' Fire and blood! It is known!

...and what was I given?

Spiders.

Fucking spiders everywhere.

And monkeys.

Carnal ones.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
^lol
(The real kind :p )
"
Charan wrote:
And monkeys.

Carnal ones.

You say it like it's a bad thing.
Forum Sheriff
"
Charan wrote:

Aw hell yeah. Because you know dragons are going to be Cool Again with Smaug's triumphant and inevitably Kiwi rampage.

I remember the first time I saw the skeletal remains in the Coves. I was like 'dragons?! DRAGONS!' Fire and blood! It is known!

...and what was I given?

Spiders.

Fucking spiders everywhere.

And monkeys.

Carnal ones.

here's hoping there really are plans for dragons!
3rd diamond?
I don't want to sound negative or anything but $2000?!?!?
1 diamond is ok but buying it three times over? Are you human?

Meanwhile, job interview tomorrow! If I get through first paycheck will go straight to Chris =D. Well part of it...
"
TheKnigget wrote:
3rd diamond?
I don't want to sound negative or anything but $2000?!?!?
1 diamond is ok but buying it three times over? Are you human?

Meanwhile, job interview tomorrow! If I get through first paycheck will go straight to Chris =D. Well part of it...

3rd diamond would be $3000 actually.

GGG have their work cut out for them with this burst in Diamond-level support lately. All those uniques to be designed (there's quite a queue right now!) and of course, all that virtual currency to be spent...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Just upgraded to Bronze pack. Enjoy a movie and ice cream. Please make this game paid! Seriously!
Most of us recently paid a lot money for hyped games by stormy companies which were crap.
Path of Exile is the best thing since Ultima Online :)

Regards from Bulgaria,
Nick
ign:Qvaza
the pre-purchase page says this, "If you buy multiple packs, they don’t stack to entitle you to a higher tier. You get the contents of each of the packs you purchased." so are you sure about upgrading packs? if thats the case i will b a bronze this weekend.
“Most men do not desire liberty; most only wish for a master that doesn't beat them.” Sallust (86-34BC)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info