For anyone doubting the power of Orb of Chance

"
gfurm wrote:
"
Hellfell wrote:
Kripp is a vampire from Romania, he doesn't need to sleep so he plays all day along. Also he is a god of gaming and you are just a baddie who is mad because you can't be on the same level as him.

:)

I just wonder how he makes a living. It's not like playing PoE brings you money. It's not Starcraft tournament in Korea ;).
Living off his mum in her basement?
I have to work 12 hrs a day and he plays 12 hrs a day.

Life is so unfair. ;)

I get 1 ad every 30 minutes when watching. He consistently has 2000 viewers. 3,5 dollars per 1000 ad views. So he makes approximately 2000-2500 dollars a month from live streaming + you tube content.
Thread is clearly derailed... I'd like to request a mod lock, I guess involving Kripp in anything, even as an example, just makes it a mudslinging party.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
not related to the orb of chance but just look at kripp's stash. This is why I fucking hate him, he probably got ton of items given away to him by his horde of followers....

you are confused, that thing you say it´s another player, search "athene"

Kripp rulez, he plays 9 hours a day...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Aug 15, 2012, 8:20:46 AM
Just what this forum truly needs, an Athene vs Kripp battle.

...Actually that'd be amusing to see in cutthroat.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
Someone moderate this thread. Totally off topic now. I would actually like to see some discussion about Orbs of Chance.
Yesterday i got an amazing gold ring duo rarity + all resist with an orb of chance =)

/offtopic
I also enjoy see krip playing, but that does not mean that i will be blind and say that he really looted all these itens, for sure GGG gave him itens while he was not streaming.

It is impressive that people really think that he only play while streaming ...

/offtopic
Quick mods go get him more insane maps and gears .....
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
Metadopa wrote:
Kripp is like the best arpg player in the world so he makes money out of youtube videos, stream subscribers and donations

LOL, I remember when I was in my teens and enjoyed a few rounds of hero worship.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Metadopa wrote:
Kripp is like the best arpg player in the world so he makes money out of youtube videos, stream subscribers and donations

I suspect there are a few D2 PVPers would would contend that assessment.
Double post.
Last edited by iamacyborg on Aug 15, 2012, 4:39:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info