For anyone doubting the power of Orb of Chance

"
KopaKabana wrote:
It is all known that devs are giving him stuff, so he keeps streaming.
He did not found this stuff, i play for long enough to know what happends when i look at his stash.
The devs are giving him things,period.
I care not tho, gw2 is out soon, and MoH .
But please, ppl, stop beeing blind, these dudes get top stuff because their streamings , while other ppl who payed fair their way into the game ......

Dont spread this trash unless you have proof. There was a vid that showed him highlighting item progression where the devs gave him orbs and high level whites to roll, but it was on Alpha servers, and he used it all right there (or most of it, I dont recall if he used every single orb) I have not watched much of his streaming, but from what I have seen, it is legit. He chain runs maps like crazy, has high quantity bonus, and plays a LOT.

BTW im not a fanboy, I never heard of him before his HC inferno kill, and hadnt watched his stream until he started playing PoE.
Current IGNs:
Smoothjazzz - 61 Summoner Templar (Default)
PostHardcore - 52 2H Marauder (Hardcore) (RIP)
PointBlaurader - 68 Bowrauder (Hardcore)
ITT: Jelly.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I find the rares I get from Orbs of Chance to be MUCH better than the rares I get from Orbs of Alchemy.

I get things like +97% Physical Damage from Orbs of Chance, while Alchemy orbs seem to give more like +15%.

Best rare I've ever rolled was from an Orb of Chance.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
It is all known that devs are giving him stuff, so he keeps streaming.
He did not found this stuff, i play for long enough to know what happends when i look at his stash.
The devs are giving him things,period.
I care not tho, gw2 is out soon, and MoH .
But please, ppl, stop beeing blind, these dudes get top stuff because their streamings , while other ppl who payed fair their way into the game ......

your sad and you probably are really bad at video games
ooo, is this a thread about how kripp is pay2win? I love these threads.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
uum what was this thread about again:)
I've been playing this game for a lot longer than most of you did (check faerwin join date, this was my account until I stopped around february).

I can assure you, that even with races won, this is not the stash of someone that get loot from just playing 8 hours a day for less than 3 weeks.

Just ask any of the long term player if that kind of inventory is "normal" for someone thas has been playing less than 3 weeks.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
not related to the orb of chance but just look at kripp's stash. This is why I fucking hate him, he probably got ton of items given away to him by his horde of followers....

and?
I didn't know trades were forbidden.
"
GreyGoose wrote:
"
not related to the orb of chance but just look at kripp's stash. This is why I fucking hate him, he probably got ton of items given away to him by his horde of followers....

and?

That's more economy exploitation than simply trading.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
"
GreyGoose wrote:
"

and?

That's more economy exploitation than simply trading.

Exploitation? It's playing the market to the extent the devs have allowed, there's no problem with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info