For anyone doubting the power of Orb of Chance

Just in case anyone is disheartened by the fact that they can't get their uniques from Orbs of Chance, two examples:

Someone in hardcore earlier today orb of chance'd an Onyx and got an Astramentis.

Also, this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnpmbetJG1M&feature=g-user-u
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
yup :)

Its so awesome to use a chance and finally get what you want.

I've gotten 2 uniques (saffells sheild 2 days ago, volls protector back when it didnt suck) from chances.
not related to the orb of chance but just look at kripp's stash. This is why I fucking hate him, he probably got ton of items given away to him by his horde of followers....

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
not related to the orb of chance but just look at kripp's stash. This is why I fucking hate him, he probably got ton of items given away to him by his horde of followers....

He has been playing 8+ hours a day for 3 weeks.

I won't use language as abusive as yours, but I don't really like when people base their opinions of others on assumptions. It reflects more poorly on you than the person you are attacking.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
no, he's got the game not even 2 weeks ago.

There,s no way that this stuff was all found by him/traded normally.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"

There,s no way that stuff was all found by him/traded normally.

As someone who watches his stream every night and cringes any time he opens his stash because of how unorganized it is, I can say for certain that he's earned everything there from drops. I don't think he's ever even traded for mats. He might have last night, but I fell asleep while he was trying to roll a perfect weapon so not sure if he wound up having to get more alt orbs or not.
It is all known that devs are giving him stuff, so he keeps streaming.
He did not found this stuff, i play for long enough to know what happends when i look at his stash.
The devs are giving him things,period.
I care not tho, gw2 is out soon, and MoH .
But please, ppl, stop beeing blind, these dudes get top stuff because their streamings , while other ppl who payed fair their way into the game ......
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Last edited by KopaKabana on Aug 14, 2012, 3:19:54 PM
"

It has been more than 2 weeks. (Open weekend was July 27th) Not that it matters. Nothing about his inventory has any negative impact on your gameplay experience. You are mad just to be mad... Which again reflects more on you than Kripp. You are free to hate him as much as you want though.

Good luck in game!

(And Kopa has done nothing but disparage the game and GGG since they offended him by moving OB back.)

" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Aug 14, 2012, 3:20:46 PM
"

You "fucking hate" a guy because he's got more in-game items in a beta test than you?

You really need to get your priorities sorted out.
"

There,s no way that this stuff was all found by him/traded normally.

You are an ignorant liar. I have been watching his stream every day since he started PoE and i can tell you he got everything he has legitimatly. He does NOT accept people donating stuff to him. When people give him "bro deals" he even goes out of his way to give more than the person wants just so its a fair deal. He has participated in most events and won several prices, and i can tell you that he has traded and found all the items hes got.

You are just mad and jelly.

"
KopaKabana wrote:
It is all known that devs are giving him stuff, so he keeps streaming.
He did not found this stuff, i play for long enough to know what happends when i look at his stash.
The devs are giving him things,period.
I care not tho, gw2 is out soon, and MoH .
But please, ppl, stop beeing blind, these dudes get top stuff because their streamings , while other ppl who payed fair their way into the game ......

You are also a liar. He was never given anything by the devs in terms of gameplay content (items etc). Chris has even said SEVERAL times that it goes against their company policy to give players free stuff, and they are VERY hard on this rule. The ONLY things Chris has given Kripp is on the Alpha server, and that was only so that Kripp could make a demonstration video showing the game to new people on youtube.

I seriously dont understand people like you. You are mad and jealous and claim outrageous things without even looking into it. It makes you look idiotic and childish. Just stop...
Last edited by Stroggoz on Aug 14, 2012, 3:39:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info