0.11.1e Patch Notes

The Mohawk look Amazing :O
"
Raelys wrote:
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
This was actually a heavy nerf to added chaos damage gem if you had any gear/passives that increased elemental damage. My ice spear damage went from about 3500 to 3200 -.-

yea, this patch is bullshit. i utilized quality added chaos in my ice spear as well......in which i just used a bunch of gcp's on YESTERDAY

if this was a simple math calculation 'bug' it would have been fixed a long time ago, its just another way to set players back from progressing too much before official release......just like the life and es nerf a few patches back.

yea I agree its a bit BS to make a change like this, I too purcahsed a 16% quality added chaos and even started wearing the 10% elemental dual curse boots and also went into the shadow tree to get the 15% elemental damage nodes. I can still live with the changes they made, but it is quite annoying when a lot of my character was built around this added chaos gem.
IGN- FrOArrow
Just found one of the new uniqs
Any1 intrested ?
IGN: KimJongUnTwo
1 Exalted = 5 divine, 15 gcp, 38 regal, 60 regret, 60 Chaos, 120 Scour, 120 Fusing, 150 Alch
1 Divine = 3 gcp, 7.5 regal, 12 chaos
1 GCP = 2.5 regal, 4 regret, 4 chaos, 6 Blessed, 8 fusing/Scour, 10 Alch, 30 Chance, 30 jeweler, 60 alt, 60 Chrome
Guys, what did you do with the shield armor.....now I have 5.5k armor less... come on?!

This is 18% reduce! :(
"
Raelys wrote:
yea, this patch is bullshit. i utilized quality added chaos in my ice spear as well......in which i just used a bunch of gcp's on YESTERDAY

if this was a simple math calculation 'bug' it would have been fixed a long time ago, its just another way to set players back from progressing too much before official release......just like the life and es nerf a few patches back.

Chaos is, was, and never has been elemental damage. Don't build your build around a broken elemental damage bug and expect it not to get fixed. It's easy to understand when +%All Elemental Resistances doesn't increase your chaos resistance, so why should +%Elemental Damage increase chaos damage?
Last edited by Ai0s on Jul 5, 2013, 12:26:26 PM
"
whew, facebreaker remains safe for now.

please make the new uniques jewellries or smething

They're as powerful as Lightning arrow now but you have to facetank everything. Better nerf them.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Jul 5, 2013, 5:30:04 PM
I hope it solves the problem that show up elsewhere. For example use a skill in a place and suddenly these more forward or backward. Another example of these killing and try to escape and suddenly show up among the enemies.
"
nogglebeak wrote:
what's the point of patch notes if they're so grey and uninformative? 'we added 4 uniques, you have to check the forums tomorrow and search 500 threads to find out what they were, but we added these items...?'

Agreed. It's very frustrating when they say they added uniques and wont list the names. It's like, "Well, hopefully a friend tells me someday or someone links the item in chat a month from now because I will never know for sure what these 4 items are."
Well take things easy dudes. Much to do about nothing, what did you expect? Pictured postcards to all of us. Whats so bad about waiting 24 hours. Well at least a complain.
I lost ~4k armour :(
20k -> 16k

It's very bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info