0.11.1e Patch Notes

"
Rathik2 wrote:
what about the damn lag issue on europe server that started since saturday?

^ This

I used to play with a rather constant 30 ms latency, but recently I get every now and then bursts of latency that goes up 1000ms for a couple of seconds.
This was actually a heavy nerf to added chaos damage gem if you had any gear/passives that increased elemental damage. My ice spear damage went from about 3500 to 3200 -.-
IGN- FrOArrow
Ferrets?
Guard yer ding'ling :)) Lest you're ranger or witch, anyway :)
Nice lil' beasts!
My hovercraft is full of eels!
"
Augustrad wrote:
"
nogglebeak wrote:
what's the point of patch notes if they're so grey and uninformative? 'we added 4 uniques, you have to check the forums tomorrow and search 500 threads to find out what they were, but we added these items...?'

why would they tell us what the unique items are? It would spoil the fun in searching for them.

dude, check this link: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unique_Items
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Quentz wrote:
"
Augustrad wrote:
"
nogglebeak wrote:
what's the point of patch notes if they're so grey and uninformative? 'we added 4 uniques, you have to check the forums tomorrow and search 500 threads to find out what they were, but we added these items...?'

why would they tell us what the unique items are? It would spoil the fun in searching for them.

dude, check this link: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unique_Items

actually this thread is slightly better and updated quicker with a listing of all the new uniques p/patch:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
This was actually a heavy nerf to added chaos damage gem if you had any gear/passives that increased elemental damage. My ice spear damage went from about 3500 to 3200 -.-

yea, this patch is bullshit. i utilized quality added chaos in my ice spear as well......in which i just used a bunch of gcp's on YESTERDAY

if this was a simple math calculation 'bug' it would have been fixed a long time ago, its just another way to set players back from progressing too much before official release......just like the life and es nerf a few patches back.
Last edited by Raelys on Jul 5, 2013, 8:08:07 AM
We need a ton of chaos damage items soon, i cant wait to make a pure chaos damage build but its nearly impossible, MI:5 Path Of Exile On DvD Today! Mission Impossible 5 is about these group of gamers who break into GGG and make chaos builds and more chaos items. MI:5 Get your copy today.
Whee, sedated mohawk!
Last edited by Peradan on Jul 5, 2013, 8:34:07 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

Fixed a bug where the DPS display for secondary damage would not update when stats changed.

Does this mean that DPS displays for things such as burning damage from Fire Traps now display correctly as your burn damage % changes?
A Belligerent Expert System
Last edited by Rogomatic on Jul 5, 2013, 8:39:54 AM
"
Peradan wrote:
Whee, sedated mohawk!
Speaking of mohawks, get rid of it, we dont need this game getting to many common item enhancements, keep it POE only, unique, something no one else has like for chest piece we could have flaming angel wings or dyes for our gear like lets say, I want my LA duelist to have all green colored gear, i could buy a 10 pack of green dye for lets say 110 points, i would pay that or make like some things class specific only. For example. I witch can be the only one whos hands glow a certain color they buy for the gloves, Rangers deserve a Pet in the start, that fights and the lion or dog whatevers HP is a % of your own and it tanks for you. Just saying, a good hunter needs a dog to run them zombies out for the shot gun, i mean bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info