0.11.1d Patch Notes

"
Jason978 wrote:
Why the hell is this patch 6gb

It's only an 8.85 MB update. You must be missing the full 0.11.0 update to be that large.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
getting error
In a 3 party Anarchy group last night (6-29-13) leaving Lioneye's Watch and going into Cruel Terrace my Kiwi pet did not follow me and just stood there at the entrance to Lioneye. I went back into Lioneye and came back out to see if it was just a one time glitch and my pet still stayed and would not follow me. Turning my pet off and then back on took care of the problem. I just tried now in Cruel Lioneye solo and my pet followed me out ok. I'll check again tomorrow when we party play again.

Also, when starting a private party, I start and then invite my 2 friends to join and PoE never shows the 3 of us in the starting town. If we go out to a zone and come back then all is normal. Another beta issue that has always been there in party play (Anarchy League). Also had 2 occurrences where when we waypointed back to town 1 of our trio came in on a new instance so that the character was not visible to the other 2 and thus we couldn't trade. I verified this by waypointing out and doing a {control key} waypoint back to town (Cruel Lioneye) and sure enough, my other 2 party members were listed in different instances and they didn't deliberately do that.

I experience a flaw were the "always show" loot gets disabled and I have to go into the UI settings and turn it back on. Is there a hot key that toggles it on and off that I'm accidentally pressing?

Finally, I saw this in Cruel Terrace in Anarchy League:

I'm using an MSI ATI 6870 with 1 GB ram on Catalyst v13.10. This is the first and only time I've seen a map tiling error but thought you'd like to know.

edit 7-2-13: Playing our Anarchy trio last night and our female player (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428803/page/3#p3799574) who now has the cute Green Frog pet had 1 time after waypointing to the Rocky Climb that her pet failed to follow her. She did the same as I had done to turn it off and back on to get it to follow her so what I saw a few days ago with my kiwi happened to her so that's another bug hunt for the devs to fix.

It's good that one of the messages that cycles through when waypointing to a zone says "there will be bugs" but this is beta so reporting these "bugs" is necessary for the devs to know, track down, and fix before the October full release.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 2, 2013, 9:01:05 AM
regarding always showing loot i think you have to press z (with alt)?

yeah i have sometimes have tiling problems as well but it doesnt really affect the game
Thanks GGG! Keep the fixes coming!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed problems with the Templar's head showing through the Great Helmet.

But what about the invisible pants bug? The poor guy is still running around showing his diapers.
"Error: waiting patch to cmplete timed out" and stuck at 100%

Patch algorithm needs some fixing.

After closing launcher 2nd try downloaded patch again and it worked fine that time. At least it was small patch so didn't have to download big patch again..
Last edited by juzz on Jul 1, 2013, 5:30:20 AM
I assume the Immolation bug was something to do with it increasing damage.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
OMG

How about cyclone+multistrike?

I bet the next patch will be a beautiful microtransaction so we all can buy while desync in style.

Yes, i know, it's not the same team working to 'fix' bug and the team responsible for fan art.
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Last edited by pezgui on Jul 1, 2013, 8:56:54 AM
"
Glutez wrote:
regarding always showing loot i think you have to press z (with alt)?

yeah i have sometimes have tiling problems as well but it doesnt really affect the game

My Z key is bound to the weapon swap function and {alt}-Z doesn't toggle the "Always Highlight" function so tht's not it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info