0.11.1d Patch Notes

But...dat bald spot...
Thanks a bunch for the fixes; it's very much appreciated.

I do have one question though. Surely you guys are aware of the graphical bugs that occur on and around ones helmet when you have both a visual microtransacion applied and you get frozen for example. You can see the 'invisible' parts of your helm enhancements as they are now blue from the frozen or chilled debuff whereas they usually are see-through. Do you guys have any upcoming fix for this in the near future? It looks rather silly.

Thanks again!

Edit: I just purchased the Exalted Supporter Pack yesterday by the way after only having played for just over a week. Take that as an indication of how much I like the game so far. :)
Last edited by Rinaea on Jul 1, 2013, 2:03:24 AM
"
Nothing fun.

Not every patch must contain new stuff. It's important to fix bugs too.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1d
  • Fixed problems with the Templar's head showing through the Great Helmet.

B-but a head is the best helmet someone can ask for.
Why the hell is this patch 6gb
"
Kefkas wrote:
Thanks a bunch for the fixes; it's very much appreciated.

I do have one question though. Surely you guys are aware of the graphical bugs that occur on and around ones helmet when you have both a visual microtransacion applied and you get frozen for example. You can see the 'invisible' parts of your helm enhancements as they are now blue from the frozen or chilled debuff whereas they usually are see-through. Do you guys have any upcoming fix for this in the near future? It looks rather silly.

Thanks again!

Edit: I just purchased the Exalted Supporter Pack yesterday by the way after only having played for just over a week. Take that as an indication of how much I like the game so far. :)

The best part for me has been trying all the classes and builds. Don't listen to other people about op and up stuff. Just play a class for awhile and then switch to something else. Shit never gets old.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz
Good stuff. Much appreciated Chris and GGG team
I dont know if you Devs/ yellows will ever read this or not but here goes.

So, I was minding my business when I saw a guy ask help to kill Orra Greengate.
She was at Docks Cruel. I joined the group and was unsuccessful at killing her... so we invited more people to see what the issue is.

Eventually, we had 2 summoner witches with 10+ minions and a Dual strike Marauder all 3 at lvls 80+, the original guy at lvl 52, me at lvl 52 and a ranger at lvl 45. All 6 of us together, dont do enough combined dmg to get her low.... WTF THIS BROKEN/BUGGED EXILE.

Please look into her.

Thanks
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1d
  • Fixed a rare bug where the Sarn Slums could generate in a non-completable state.

i ran around at least ten times to make sure i didnt acidentally missed something XD

i thought it was pretty funny but glad it got fixed.
So when do you guys will fix spell crit and crit multiplier on passive node does not apply to bear trap? bear trap dps and dmg messed up now.. I only using FP now because bear trap sucks after 11.1 patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info