0.11.1d Patch Notes

"
Arrowneous wrote:
In a 3 party Anarchy group last night leaving Lioneye's Watch and going into Cruel Terrace my Kiwi pet did not follow me and just stood there at the entrance to Lioneye. I went back into Lioneye and came back out to see if it was just a one time glitch and my pet still stayed and would not follow me. Turning my pet off and then back on took care of the problem. I just tried now in Cruel Lioneye solo and my pet followed me out ok. I'll check again tomorrow when we party play again.

Also, when starting a private party, I start and then invite my 2 friends to join and PoE never shows the 3 of us in the starting town. If we go out to a zone and come back then all is normal. Another beta issue that has always been there in party play (Anarchy League). Also had 2 occurrences where when we waypointed back to town 1 of our trio came in on a new instance so that the character was not visible to the other 2 and thus we couldn't trade. I verified this by waypointing out and doing a {control key} waypoint back to town (Cruel Lioneye) and sure enough, my other 2 party members were listed in different instances and they didn't deliberately do that.

Regarding the "pet not following" issue: I also encountered that once but I was playing solo. As it isn't that much of a hassle to resummon it, I wouldn't see it as a big problem however.

And regarding the distribution of players to instances there's nothing wrong in what you described.
When you invite your friends into your party, you all have already joined a certain instance and joining a party will not automatically make you switch instances. Only when changing zones is the game checking if there already are any party members in the zone you are entering and will put you in the corresponding instance.
And when your party gets split up to different instances I'd guess it's because the first instance (where 2 of you ended up) was full when the third player wanted to join and so he was redirected to another instance. Manually switching instances should work in that case (except if there's a hard limit implemented for the max number of players within an instance).
Crit happens.
"
Sipczi wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.1d
  • Fixed several instance crashes.

my favorite part, also do you guys have changes that don't get in the patch notes? i noticed my computer doesn't freeze anymore from summon skeletons

could be my imagination but my mana regen seems more, couldnt maintain my spells without mana leech and now i can. ninja ftw

thanks tho :)
Ive seen alot of comments about the sound effect for RF changing. i dont run RF so i havent experienced it. But i did experience something similar (loud rapid bashing sound) when standing on the burning ground effect from firebombs (the skill used by "undying flame alchemist" i think). Was this already fixed?
I look with hope in to every patch notes :) particularly for these words "we buff melee builds".
Still thank you GGG!
In-Game Name: Tooly
Last edited by Tooly on Jul 1, 2013, 4:34:55 PM
Why the change to Hellbringer's name? Appeasing to some religious fanatics whining or something? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last edited by Necrogue on Jul 2, 2013, 12:32:48 PM
Does the bug fix in Immolation mean you can no longer freeze and chill enemies?
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Pets getting stuck at portals and waypoints has been around like forever and seems to be one of those fixes GGG will get around to but it doesn't seem to be very high on their priority list.

I hope this weeks patch finally has a one handed unique axe!!! :)
Don't know if anyone else has noticed but Discharge will lock up my computer and game will totally crash. never has happen before lastnight. don't know if it'll make a difference but it was in Docks when it happen.
Current League: Anarchy @BigGuyKahn
Sell Lists:
Anarchy: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/428350
SoftCore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/391912

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info