[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well it can actualy clear all PoE content. Tried a level 75 Necropolis map and it did fine. But the thing is that the clearing speed is terribly slow... atleast you can't die!
So yea it works in PvE but it's inpractical.. so PvP is the way to go!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just started this build and what can i say..
so far only beginning..lvl 27
Dominating Blow feels like a cheat :)
Everything else..feels weird to one shot everything around ;)
Even vaal needed only like 4-5 hits
Feels little slow jumping from LA ranger, but i believe it will shine after 3x after most of gems will be ready for use.

So far it's just amazing ;)
Wicked_Clown
Hello there! I recently found myself a pair of 792% facebreakers and decided I wanted to make a build around them.

Given this'll only be my second character I'll pretty much be putting all the currency I have into it and wanted to make sure I'm investing in something that can solo the whole content (not much of a party player in ARPGS), would this be able to solo all the current content assuming I can get all the required pieces?
Short answer - yes.
Long answer - read the thread, watch the videos.

I still want to say that my CI witch facebreaker is slightly better but alot more expensive! And since i play only the witch now you can find videos that proove of it's efectivness in the Witch thread ( videos like level 77 maps ; all boss fight videos in PoE etc. )

Anyway this build is absolutely capable to handle anything that PoE can throw at you.

So good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the guild,this build is very fun,I like the IB skill,but now I am level 71,I find that I still cannot use two aura (just use hatred now,lack mana),and I dont know how to improve my gear first,lioneye or other sheild,ring or others? I am still have problem in the witch phase in Domino,the spell block is not high in this build,should I use AA shield?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtDPcS4RRNGS4aMhv6Jd8n7SkuMZ41kjbpOuE8LT38QKBHfk3jT31RYFcNWGNZ814TYEthIWVNZp5nm25pcH1yqXTteA1673y4fNmAVoM4hNmE75BVkc6ZK565oLSiAKQZplepbqvFrFmsqqyvr2y18rc-ud29gb6KvqfAD8Aaw4bEFcT2xYrGrsbY0k3Uj9lh4urjaueR6dXvDu988B_yL_JF-tL7qv4K_o8=

My gear now
Last edited by HaoHaoCC on Dec 30, 2013, 1:42:18 AM
Just like i said many times in this thread :
Don't use Carnage Hear! NEVER!
It is absolutely terrible amulet for this build!
No physical damage ( and an amulet can have 15-25! )
Not just that it gives no life but it actualy reduces it!
And the life leech.. is just not needed! Alot of life leech uses it's usefulness if you don't have Vaal Pact.
Another thing - Get rid of the Blood Grasp Topaz Ring - good resists but veeery low physical damage and no life!
The other ring has no physical damage too! And again - no life!
Just by getting high physical damage rings and amulet you will double your DPS!

About the spell block. Agian i've said this many times in the thread and explained it in the main post...
You need this shield on swap:

With it you'll pretty much have capped spell block.. and it's cheap too...

Good Luck!
that may be little off topic..but maybe some guys will find it usefull ;)
Use this place to find gears for you :

It;s very easy to gear up usin that page :)
For examle my current gears ( it took ~20-30mins to et boots - amulet - and both rings and it as fairly cheap ):
Spoiler

Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
that may be little off topic..but maybe some guys will find it usefull ;)
Use this place to find gears for you :

It;s very easy to gear up usin that page :)
For examle my current gears ( it took ~20-30mins to et boots - amulet - and both rings and it as fairly cheap ):
Spoiler

I also use that site.
Good advice!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Just like i said many times in this thread :
Don't use Carnage Hear! NEVER!
It is absolutely terrible amulet for this build!
No physical damage ( and an amulet can have 15-25! )
Not just that it gives no life but it actualy reduces it!
And the life leech.. is just not needed! Alot of life leech uses it's usefulness if you don't have Vaal Pact.
Another thing - Get rid of the Blood Grasp Topaz Ring - good resists but veeery low physical damage and no life!
The other ring has no physical damage too! And again - no life!
Just by getting high physical damage rings and amulet you will double your DPS!

About the spell block. Agian i've said this many times in the thread and explained it in the main post...
You need this shield on swap:

With it you'll pretty much have capped spell block.. and it's cheap too...

Good Luck!

high physical damage in the amulet and rings is a good idea, thank you!I will search the similar gears lke yours in the poexyz,and sold mine.But I think it is still a problem to maintain full resistance when I use BOR,which lose high resistance in the clothes

Btw,I still dont unstand that when I need SAFFELL`S FRAME,because it cannot block attacks,so it only block spells,I have to change it between lioneye shield? It is hard to do it when the witch domino cast electrical spells and then physical damage.Sorry for the bad English.

May I ask the third question again? How did you cast two aura, I can only use hatred without bloodmagic!
Well you need spell block on very rare occasions - very few map bosses, dominus first form etc.
So just keep the Saffael's Frame on swap you can swap between two sets of weapons/shields by pressing the "X" key.
So basicly you want spell block only vs enemies that attack only with spells, so not being able to block attacks won't bother you.

About the auras. Personaly i like to run only hatred (already explained that too..) BUT i can use a second aura if i want to... the problem is that from time to time i'll run out of mana( due to desync > not hitting > not leeching mana ) and that's not acceptable for me. In order to have enough mana and run 2 auras you need high level reduced mana gem linked to your auras and high enough physical damage to leech enough mana per hit. Spending 2 skill points to get Mana Flows will also help. Other things like mana regen on your jewelry will help too.

For the resistnaces . just like i've suggested many many times... if you can't cap your resists with your gear than you MUST spend more points in the pasive skill tree to cap them.

Resistances > life, armour all day long!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info