[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Life leech? i'm sorry but no. No. Noooo!
It's pretty late here.. and i'm tired so i'll give you a quick advice
IB/DB + Melee Splash + Multistrike/ Added Fire Damage/ Melee Physical Damage(just choose one.. i prefer multistrike but they'll all work) + Blood Magic if you can't cast with mana( as i've already explained i recommend using mana! You just need a ring or an amulet with 1% mana leech.. if that's not enough just spend 2 points to get to Mana Flows passive node) If you can cast with mana then just choose one of the already said trio Multistrike/ Added Fire Damage/ Melee Physical Damage instead of the Blood Magic gem!

In the end i'd suggest to follow my guide strictly! It worked for me (and for many others actualy) If you make any changes to it it might still work just fine but i can't guarantee that :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 4, 2013, 5:57:20 PM
how does this build work in nemesis? fine i guess?
Well it should work great actualy. It's pretty much one of the tankiest( if not THE tankiest) build in PoE. Almost 100% of your passive skill points goes into your defenses and you still don't lose any dps( i believe that ~44000 AoE DPS is enough for end-game.. for me atleast it is :) ) All of the guys/girls who were kind enough to give me their feedback think that it works great... no matter the league.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
More Boss fight videos added (4 - level 69; 4 - level 70; 1 - level 72)
Almost died due to double reflect+Abyssus+50% less regen+big pack killed at the same time... i Shouldv'e been more careful... killing the blue monster pack around the boss and the boss itself all at the same time in a map with such mods is not a good idea :)
Hey man, trying the build and going really nice!
I just wanted to ask you about IAS; i read at the guide is not that important(at end game u reach some cap i guess with keystones), but is not going to raise a lot the dps , getting as many IAS as you can? as far as i understand IAS its normally really nice on every melee build but i am not an expert on fabreakers, so maybe there is some limit or something that i am missing, but in my opinion would not it better to get berserking and krayting reward(cruel)? tyvm in advance!

ah and mana problems is not a big issue if you use clarity which i consider at lvl 3-5 is quite nice, maybe you can consider to include it on the guide :)

btw i manage to get all the equipment, tell me your opinion and if i can improve it please :)
Spoiler
IGN xRayDeNx
Last edited by R4yDeN1007 on Nov 5, 2013, 4:02:47 AM
Well the reason why you really don't need more attack speed is because it is irrelevant vs almost anything except bosses, because you'll be one-hitting almost anything in your way so you won't notice 10-20 even 30% more attack speed... sure the tooltip will show more DPS but in the actual gameplay you'll hardly notice any difference. Personaly i prefer to spend the 3 passive points into more defense than into Berserking. Besides Multistrike + Faster Attacks is enough in my opinion.
I guess it's a matter of personal preferences and if you stack some more attack speed that won't hurt the build :)
For your gear.. pretty good... pretty good indeed.. now you just need a 6 linked chest to pair it with the Abyssus :) or if you'll be using the Bringer of Rain you'll need to get the right RRRR colours :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 5, 2013, 4:07:56 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well the reason why you really don't need more attack speed is because it is irrelevant vs almost anything except bosses, because you'll be one-hitting almost anything in your way so you won't notice 10-20 even 30% more attack speed... sure the tooltip will show more DPS but in the actual gameplay you'll hardly notice any difference. Personaly i prefer to spend the 3 passive points into more defense than into Berserking. Besides Multistrike + Faster Attacks is enough in my opinion.
I guess it's a matter of personal preferences and if you stack some more attack speed that won't hurt the build :)
For your gear.. pretty good... pretty good indeed.. now you just need a 6 linked chest to pair it with the Abyssus :) or if you'll be using the Bringer of Rain you'll need to get the right RRRR colours :)

tvym mate! Now i understand the IAS part, i am looking to do it pvp too so i will prob use different nodes;that said for pvp will u focusing on ias or increased physical damage? ty again :)
IGN xRayDeNx
I find the IAS more useful than the % physical damage. Make sure to cap your block for pvp .
Ty again man, and what do you think about a 6l Death´s Oath for pvp? would be the best armour for it i guess ? ty in advance
IGN xRayDeNx
Yes it's a great chest. No life and only base resists... but cool life leech; very high armour and Insane chaos damage for PvP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info