[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I have no idea why you think that i'm in a group ( i'm never in a group my pc can't handle it )
All of the character sheet screenshots are taken solo with solo buffs (only Hatred actualy)

P.S. if there is any doubt ill make a full screenshot :)

And here comes the proof

Infernal Blow

Spoiler

Defenses

Spoiler
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 6, 2013, 8:14:11 AM
Oops sorry, really thinking u'r in a group cause some stats are high.

Here my stats :

Spoiler

Here My Stuff :

Spoiler

Here my Talent :

I have missed something ? (yeah sure adds xx - xx Physical damage on rings and amulet)

Btw ur build work really fine actually, i can do map around 70 easily with crazy affixes !

Thanks for ur help !

Im glad that it works fine for you... and the thing that you miss really is the X-X physical damage on your jewelry

P.S. And i'm using abyssus. with bor I have around 32000 dps; and all gems have max quality (that is not that important actualy but it helps)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 6, 2013, 10:04:18 AM
Hey !

Just want to say that this is a great guide. Very well written, detailed but not unorganised, and its always nice to see that your respond to comments.

Having that in mind i want to ask you something. I use this build as a base to mine but I tinkered a lilttle with it. I went Scion and went full evasion, taken evasion rating when I can, Life ofc, 30% dodge chance and block when its convenient. Gear wise build stays the same, but this way along with a good block chance and life total, you have crazy amount od dodge to negate damage even more !

I also use cylcone at the moment, even though Infernal Blow does way more dmg...I dont know, IB just isnt that fun for me, and also i lack attack speed for it...

Anyway, that were my thoughts, and since you know this build alot more, and you are end game(which I never achieved) I would be gratefull if you could give me some advice on this before I regret it (if I ever will..) :)
Full evasion + dodge facebreaker has some Advantages and Disadvantages.
It's great to have dodge and avasion on top of your block and high life( you still need to reach high life values... atleast 4500 if you ask me). That way you'll take almost no hits at all! It works great with the blind from the Bringer of Rain.
The Disadvantages in my opinion are that you can never use Abyssus due to your low armour values. That means less damage. With the endurance charges to compansate the loss of pure armour you'll do fine even vs hard hitting physical map bosses as long as you use BoR instead of Abyssus +6L chest.
So overall it's not a bad idea. If you have good Evasion gear go for it i think it will work fine.

What i really want to try is a Chaos Innoculation + Ghost Reaver + Vaal Pact + Resolute Technique + Unwaverning Stance Armour/Energy shield Facebreaker. It would require great Ar/ES gear (6L chest; helmet; moonstone rings; probably rainbow strides as boots and aegis aurora as shiled) With the aegis aurora it would insanely tanky. And with CI you can use Blood Rage and Melee damage on full life. It would be insane for PvP! I've always wanted to try this build and now when i have some currency i'm starting to gather the needed gear for it!
the tree would look something like this:

(i've reached both the witch and the duelist beggining because i don't know yet what classs it would be :) )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 6, 2013, 10:47:47 AM
Damn forgot about 50% more dmg taken on abyssus...
The problem with evasion ive realised so far is that you have lower life total yes, and its not a problem of not surviving packs or a hard hitting boss, but those spells like corpse explosion and particularly Volatile blood ( i hope I wrote it correctly).

Regarding your ES build... It would be so awesome I wanna shit myself now :D
However, dont you think you have a little bit low es nodes out there....I would go Scion, take big ES circle and work my way to the big nodes from there.
What kind of life value are we talking about?

Well the tree is at 93 skill points so there are effectivly 10 more (for a level 85 character) skill points to spend + 5 more when a class is decided
I'm thinking that 6 of them will go for the Body and Soul AR/ES cluster (its near avatar of fire) for a total of 46% ES; 60 AR and 8% to all res. And there are 9 more that can all go for ES... the amounts of ES that i want to reach are about 5000-6000. With good gear i think its possible
The problem with this build is that it's so damn expensive( the Aegis Aurora alone goes for around 10 Exalts...not to mention a good 6L ES/AR chest .. and the chromes to colour it) and i am not a rich player... i currently have around 15 exalts + around 10-15 more if i sell things that i don't need ( like my BoR ) ... I don't flip in the trade chat... i don't do MF runs... i don't try to buy cheap from noobs... i've never got a really expensive item drop(but i must admit i've been lucky with orb drops)... etc etc... so its hard for me... but after all it's a matter of time and i'll get there eventualy :D
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 6, 2013, 11:36:02 AM
Well I cant say exact number cause im only lvl 38 (I hope you dont see that as a noob sign), but I use skill calculator, and I can barely get 200% life. I have to play game a bit more and see if its better to go more eva or invest into life. ( P.S. I just changed build a bit and get almost 250% life, thats more than enough)

Was thinking exactly the same B%S circle to take, its very convenient :)
And yes...the prices...lol, I guess they will only keep gettin up
I think that with good life gear 250% is more than enough
A noob sign? Personaly now i'm playing with a character level 28 :P

Well just got my Aegis Aurora for a good price ( 7 Exalts ) and i've PMed a guy with a cool 6L AR/ES chest (RRRRRG colours) ... and i'm sure that i'll sell the BoR fast... so if the chest is around 20 exalts ill be able to get it (and i'll be broke)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 6, 2013, 11:50:15 AM
I think thats worth being broke for a day or two :D
I wouldnt be suprised to see that a guy wants Bor and some orbs for 6l

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info