[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

If I can ask is your build more tanky than the Shakk's I linked before? Or whats the main difference? Its hard for me to check this when looking on the tree.
have u sacrifice riposte for blood rage+phase run?
Also, since everything runs on ''cast when damage taken'' and ''blood magic'', you are no longer using any of your mana ? (so no mana reserved ?)
@Slowzombie
Yup no mana at all ... but that's not new for me i haven't used mana in years when it comes to this build.

@5Kinta
Absolutely, it didn't do that much anyway.

@Asag
Well there many other small differences but when you put it that way ...
ShakkaFL's build has a bit more offense and mine has a bit more defense. In my humble opinion both are working fine and it's all a matter of personal preferences ... just pick one and start playing ^^ It's not that hard to switch from mine to his and vice-versa at some point if you want to.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh nevermind, you reserve for hatred and determination, it is just that since i had to use new gems they are too low level for me to use them for now (121% reserved each)
Hi, I'm expert in this game but I have seen the final skill tree of yours and you didn't drop resolute technique, is this right?
Because if we can't do critical strike why should I use abyssus?
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

You use Abyssus for the flat phys dmg, not the crit multi.
The CRAZY flat damage
"
Asag wrote:
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:

You use Abyssus for the flat phys dmg, not the crit multi.

I understand, thanks for explaining it.
Also unarmed attacks can't crit.
I'd suggest that you actually read the guide everything is explained there :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info