[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Ok, i was stunning 1 time always and then this 1 charge expired, and i gain 1 charge, so i always ran with 1 charge, so i switched to direct casting of EC.
Last edited by Lord_Benway on Jun 21, 2015, 9:33:04 AM
><

Meginord's Girdle
Physical Damage Mod reduced to 5-15 Added Physical Damage.
"
Picyndrovi4 wrote:
><

Meginord's Girdle

I'm gonna have fun with this one :P
"
Picyndrovi4 wrote:
><

Meginord's Girdle

The legacy one is so common the price won't change much (like legacy lightning coils haven't changed much). Only affects new leagues
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:

The legacy one is so common the price won't change much (like legacy lightning coils haven't changed much). Only affects new leagues

Well ... this. Some other uniques ( like windripper and mjolner ) that will become legacy ... those will dramatically jump in value, but the meginord won't change much.
And in the end loosing 5-5 phys damage is not that big of a deal.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Meginord's will be slightly nerfed, meanwhile facebreakers will receive significant buffs in 2.0:

- free blood rage (it deals phys instead of chaos damage and is extremely easy to sustain)
- some amazing jewels
- fortify
- desync-free cyclone

There probably are others I'm forgetting, but, overall, it looks pretty good.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 23, 2015, 8:52:22 AM
Well there are so many changes - some good for us ( i.e. easier to sustain and much better blood rage; fortify; no desync ) some ... not that good ( i.e nerfed meginord, nerfed concentrated effect, nerfed infernal blow explosions, nerfed cyclone quality bonus,nerfed HoA radius, nerfed ele prolif radius ). It seems that facebreaker build will only become more powerful in the expansion. One thing is certain tho ... they won't be less effective compared to their current state that's for sure.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 23, 2015, 9:31:53 AM
Just the Mantra of Force jewel on its own will be a huge buff, even considering all the nerfs, if they don't remove it.

edit: it's actually so good I'll be a bit surprised if it goes live.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 23, 2015, 10:04:37 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Just the Mantra of Force jewel on its own will be a huge buff, even considering all the nerfs, if they don't remove it.

Manta of force has changed to mantra of flames, giving flat fire damage instead of physical. Not quite so useful
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Manta of force has changed to mantra of flames, giving flat fire damage instead of physical. Not quite so useful

I see. Yes, it had to be expected. Getting the flat phys equivalent of an Abyssus (or more) in one jewel would be ridiculous. I still think there will be plenty of nice magic and rare jewels to use. At least my limited time in beta showed it to be so. The uniques were mostly shit but there were amazing and easy to obtain rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info