[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hey there... i have a question according this build/ or facebreaker in genereal...

I found this build [1.3] DW (Soul Taker & Dory's) Crit Cyclone Acro
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1216804/page/1

and it seemed pretty amazing to me... i just was thinking Wow!

So what i am thinking about is to use the same tree but with out the one handed damage node ofc and instead use Facebreakers... Combinig 2 amazing skills/items... facebreaker + prolif HoA...

This is the Tree i was talking about... this is just an idea im thinking of...
its just a variation of the original tree...

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABLMFtRUgGbQaOCP2Jy8qOCpNLOkwcTB8Mgk1kjY9OkI8LT8nR35KfUqYSshLeE2SUUdW-lnzYqxlTWegbEZsjG1sbqpybHKpd9d_K4KbhNmHdouMjX2Nv5BVlFydqp_fogCpbqyqtMW18rc-vTa-p8AawGbC7MQVxPbGrsrTzGbUI9aK2L3dDd2o4XPjn-w47SDvfPcy-d38xf4KfNkPqxa_JpVVS2HijDbljqSxXfKdY8GCL8xNRmLstooFLXrvdO2E7w==

I really have the feeling that there is a mistake but i cant find it ^.-

For this tree you will need to use a red 4 link with HoA + Proliferation + Increased Burning + reduced mana... and for damage i would run 5linked cyclon + bm....

in 2.0 its a 3 link without reduced...

just theorycrafting... thinking about... can anyone tell me where my Failure is???
is there one? Im sure somebody allready worked around with prolif HoA facebreaker but couldnt find any good source know...

cheerio

Well you could be doing that right now.
But note that in 2.0 not only reduced mana is changed.
HoA radius is greatly reduced and ele prolif is nerfed to the ground to the point where the combo between these two is unplayable. So If you decide to do a HoA prolif build ... just keep in mind that very soon you won't be able to do a thing with it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm a new player in poe, but i wanna tell u some feedback about build of cyclone facebreaker i built around passive skill tree and some items and ideas in this thread.
I've took more resists nodes, and also reward from deal with bandits+to reses, cause u'll always have problems with resistances.
Leveling: not that good, as u could see u need some levels too use cyclone, and when u'r finaly can use cyclone u realise that u got 2 options: kill urself with blood magic linked to cyclone or don't even have enough mana for using cyclone. I think, u'd prefer to level untill like lvl 50-55 with some leveling build, not as a facebreaker.
About budget: this build have average cost, it's not cheap(like some build even for atziri with items wors like 3 exalts.), and it's not that expensive like builds with shavrons, crown e.t.c., but FB build can't deal such damage like crit builds, average dps that u'll have in endgame with avarage gear will be near 28-35k damage, depending of levels of gems, also i'd be easy to get 5l carcas+abysus, FB gloves, but there are some problems with finding good rings, amulet, boots and shields, this items are expensive. And problem with getting this items is: u can't got enough from safe, dooable maps, u can't switch too MF build, u can't run super hard maps corrupting everething, because u simply can't do some map mods, or it is worsless to do them.

I would strongly not reccomend FB build for HC, it's bad idea it's not so durable/solid build, u won't be able to cap u'r resistances and armor as hard as u can(or u'll have to run 66-71 lvl maps until level 90).

Map mods:
U can do mods with offensive properties(for example Monsters' Skills Chain x additional times, x% increased Monster Damage, x% increased Monster Movement Speed x% increased Monster Attack Speed x% increased Monster Cast Speed), but in higher level maps u'r chances to die will be super high and u'll stay on same exp amount forever while u'd keep doing this maps.

Some nemesis, beyond, invasion monsters could be problem, i won't say that beyond mod is bad mode in general, but u could sucsessfully run 3-5 maps with it, and die occasionally on 6th from hands of Abaxoth, The End of All That Is. Blood magic is also bad, cause u got like 50% or less of u'r DPS without auras.

All curses are painfull, it's better just to rerol or skip this map.

I guess reflect is not that scarefull, u can do those maps, it's even easyer then some random mobs with reflect.

Overlords and twinned mods can also be hard, and u probably could die from this.

Absolutly bad mods, that u shouldn't even try are: Ele Weakness, -x% maximum Player Resistances.

And u can farm any easy and good mods, like rogue exiles,more magic/rare endurance charges, extra resistances, fracture etc, it's best mods, because nothing can actually stop u, u can kill all fast and easy.

Maybe the only one of hard mods that FB build can do is elementale reflect.

For sure it's bad idea to corrupt maps, and it's mega super bad idea to run unidentified maps.

Some of Zana's maps could roll very hard mode, so u can't do it.
It's hard to do some of Vorici's missions(keep all guardians alive, keep target alive).
All missions with killing fast or just killing(Catarina, Tora, Vagan, Vorici), are easy.

Saffels' frame and strategy with switching it with lionels remorse is extreamly awfull, u'll gonna die many times from physical damage/reflect because of this.

In summary, just my personal opinion:
Pros
+fast clearing speed with high damage
+fast movement speed(cause of boots, flasks)
+it's easy to play with this build, leveling is not super fast but ok, if u don't go into hard mode maps it'll be ok.
Cons:
-it's not budget/cheap build, to play properly u will want: 20% quality gems(that is big impaction on u'r DPS, unlike mentioned in OP post, i've mentiont 1700 dps increased for leveling my MPD 20% gem from lvl 17 to lvl 18, and imagine that differences with 20% gems and lvl 19-20, and just simple gems lvl 19-20) fb with best % of unarmed damage that u can afford, 5-6 linked chest, lioney's remorse+ maybe saffels frame if u want to play with it. All of this with avarage prices costs near 25-50 exalts or more, depending on how much quality gems will u have, will u take legacy facebreakers, will u buy/craft 6 linked carcass jack or u'll take 5 links.
-u can't switch to mf build, so u must alredy have almostly pefect equipment/or currency fo it, and buy something more cheaper after leveling process, when u'll have like 5+- exalts in random orbs at level 75 just after leveling this character. And it's bad idea to upgrade u'r gear in process of going through maps.
-i can't imagine lowlife version of fb dualist (u got very huge increase of DPS by auras, and imagine it with prism guardian and extra 3 60% auras)
-Atziri not vorse doing with a bad gear, with a good gear u can kill it with other builds faster, or u can play budget build that can kill atziri(not "budget 50 exalts build", for example some variation of searing bond totem build)
-u gonna die from desincs, from reflect, from curses+large elemental damage, and u can also kill urself with blood magic+cyclone+desinc, simply run out of potions damaging urself far from mobs.
- u can do only good map mods that any build can do, nothing special.
-u'll have problems with u'r defences, high damage in start of endgame+mapping absolutly not worse dying on higher levels.
Last edited by Lord_Benway on Jun 20, 2015, 1:02:43 PM
"
Lord_Benway wrote:
I'm a new player in poe, but i wanna tell u some feedback about build of cyclone facebreaker i built around passive skill tree and some items and ideas in this thread.
I've took more resists nodes, and also reward from deal with bandits+to reses, cause u'll always have problems with resistances.
Leveling: not that good, as u could see u need some levels too use cyclone, and when u'r finaly can use cyclone u realise that u got 2 options: kill urself with blood magic linked to cyclone or don't even have enough mana for using cyclone. I think, u'd prefer to level untill like lvl 50-55 with some leveling build, not as a facebreaker.
About budget: this build have average cost, it's not cheap(like some build even for atziri with items wors like 3 exalts.), and it's not that expensive like builds with shavrons, crown e.t.c., but FB build can't deal such damage like crit builds, average dps that u'll have in endgame with avarage gear will be near 28-35k damage, depending of levels of gems, also i'd be easy to get 5l carcas+abysus, FB gloves, but there are some problems with finding good rings, amulet, boots and shields, this items are expensive. And problem with getting this items is: u can't got enough from safe, dooable maps, u can't switch too MF build, u can't run super hard maps corrupting everething, because u simply can't do some map mods, or it is worsless to do them.

I would strongly not reccomend FB build for HC, it's bad idea it's not so durable/solid build, u won't be able to cap u'r resistances and armor as hard as u can(or u'll have to run 66-71 lvl maps until level 90).

Map mods:
U can do mods with offensive properties(for example Monsters' Skills Chain x additional times, x% increased Monster Damage, x% increased Monster Movement Speed x% increased Monster Attack Speed x% increased Monster Cast Speed), but in higher level maps u'r chances to die will be super high and u'll stay on same exp amount forever while u'd keep doing this maps.

Some nemesis, beyond, invasion monsters could be problem, i won't say that beyond mod is bad mode in general, but u could sucsessfully run 3-5 maps with it, and die occasionally on 6th from hands of Abaxoth, The End of All That Is. Blood magic is also bad, cause u got like 50% or less of u'r DPS without auras.

All curses are painfull, it's better just to rerol or skip this map.

I guess reflect is not that scarefull, u can do those maps, it's even easyer then some random mobs with reflect.

Overlords and twinned mods can also be hard, and u probably could die from this.

Absolutly bad mods, that u shouldn't even try are: Ele Weakness, -x% maximum Player Resistances.

And u can farm any easy and good mods, like rogue exiles,more magic/rare endurance charges, extra resistances, fracture etc, it's best mods, because nothing can actually stop u, u can kill all fast and easy.

Maybe the only one of hard mods that FB build can do is elementale reflect.

For sure it's bad idea to corrupt maps, and it's mega super bad idea to run unidentified maps.

Some of Zana's maps could roll very hard mode, so u can't do it.
It's hard to do some of Vorici's missions(keep all guardians alive, keep target alive).
All missions with killing fast or just killing(Catarina, Tora, Vagan, Vorici), are easy.

Saffels' frame and strategy with switching it with lionels remorse is extreamly awfull, u'll gonna die many times from physical damage/reflect because of this.

In summary, just my personal opinion:
Pros
+fast clearing speed with high damage
+fast movement speed(cause of boots, flasks)
+it's easy to play with this build, leveling is not super fast but ok, if u don't go into hard mode maps it'll be ok.
Cons:
-it's not budget/cheap build, to play properly u will want: 20% quality gems(that is big impaction on u'r DPS, unlike mentioned in OP post, i've mentiont 1700 dps increased for leveling my MPD 20% gem from lvl 17 to lvl 18, and imagine that differences with 20% gems and lvl 19-20, and just simple gems lvl 19-20) fb with best % of unarmed damage that u can afford, 5-6 linked chest, lioney's remorse+ maybe saffels frame if u want to play with it. All of this with avarage prices costs near 25-50 exalts or more, depending on how much quality gems will u have, will u take legacy facebreakers, will u buy/craft 6 linked carcass jack or u'll take 5 links.
-u can't switch to mf build, so u must alredy have almostly pefect equipment/or currency fo it, and buy something more cheaper after leveling process, when u'll have like 5+- exalts in random orbs at level 75 just after leveling this character. And it's bad idea to upgrade u'r gear in process of going through maps.
-i can't imagine lowlife version of fb dualist (u got very huge increase of DPS by auras, and imagine it with prism guardian and extra 3 60% auras)
-Atziri not vorse doing with a bad gear, with a good gear u can kill it with other builds faster, or u can play budget build that can kill atziri(not "budget 50 exalts build", for example some variation of searing bond totem build)
-u gonna die from desincs, from reflect, from curses+large elemental damage, and u can also kill urself with blood magic+cyclone+desinc, simply run out of potions damaging urself far from mobs.
- u can do only good map mods that any build can do, nothing special.
-u'll have problems with u'r defences, high damage in start of endgame+mapping absolutly not worse dying on higher levels.

A few comments:

-On resist nodes: You should never allocate resist passives unless completely necessary. Believe me, it is far from difficult to trade for good accessories to cap your resists on gear. That's what trading is there for.

-On leveling- Facebreaker is one of the best builds for leveling in the game if you can get a decent low-level setup. In fact, i've gone up to level 40+ without allocating a single passive point while leveling as facebreaker and then speccing into whatever build im planning. The trick is to use infernal blow and explode the game one pack at a time. Cyclone is preferable in endgame only.

-On budget: Your build scales with the currency you sink into it. This is even easier in standard, where average and above average gear is pretty cheap. Gem levels don't make much of a difference, and the only gem on which you require quality is cyclone and maybe faster attacks. That being said, you can kill atziri with 3ex worth of gear. At the top end of gear, you will easily do as much dps as crit builds, which by the way end up costing a lot more currency.

-On maps, once again, this seems to be a gear problem, and not a build problem. I have friends, including korgoth who have achieved level 95+ with this build. That doesn't happen if the build isn't tanky or you die every few maps. In fact, facebreaker is one of the most map mod flexible builds around. Increased dps of mobs? Don't even notice it. -Max? pah.

- HC: Tons of people play FB on HC, no sweat.

Moving on to your cons:
1. Already covered this one.
2. You dont make a mf facebreaker build. You just don't. It defeats the entire points of having a If you want mf, then play a summoner or something. Most people prefer to have complete characters dedicated to mf.
3. FB scales completely differently from LL builds. I don't see any comparison.
4. Already mentioned. People have done it, and still do it all the time, on a low, low budget, in new leagues.
5. Happens to every single build out there.
6. You can do a shit ton of tough mods that other builds can't do.
7. If that were true, then people would not reach level 95+ with this build.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
@Lord_Benway
Well it is hard to explain to you the things that Etherfire already explained better. And it is hard to really take your feedback seriously. Don't get me wrong i don't want to be harsh on you or make fun of you or be in any way disrespectful but your feedback screams 1 thing "lack of knowledge on the subject". Perhaps you've misunderstood how to properly build a FB build ( and if i'm the reason for that .. my apologies ).

You might ask why i can't take your feedback seriously ... well it's sentences like these :
"I would strongly not reccomend FB build for HC, it's bad idea it's not so durable/solid build"
"u won't be able to cap u'r resistances and armor"
"in higher level maps u'r chances to die will be super high and u'll stay on same exp amount forever while u'd keep doing this maps."
"All curses are painfull, it's better just to rerol or skip this map. "
"Saffels' frame and strategy with switching it with lionels remorse is extreamly awfull u'll gonna die many times from physical damage/reflect because of this.
"
"+fast movement speed(cause of boots, flasks)"
( actually one of the biggest drawbacks of FB builds is the lack of proper movement skills thus .. ending up with "just" your movement speed .. and everyone has high movement speed in the end .. )
"i can't imagine lowlife version of fb dualist (u got very huge increase of DPS by auras, and imagine it with prism guardian and extra 3 60% auras)"
"u can also kill urself with blood magic+cyclone+desinc"
( i'm sorry nut ... that is laughable )
and so many more ... clearly show your lack of knowledge on FB builds in general. But that's ok and as you've said you are a new player - so there is time to learn!

You did got one thing correct tho:
"u can't switch to mf build"

To me your feedback sound similar to a guy who just started to lift weights and is complaining that weight lifting is a bullshit because he doesn't look like the guys in the magazines and that he can't lift 150 kgs. And actually he was running in the park the whole time instead of lifting weights without realizing what he's doing wrong. It's just a silly example i admit but i hope that you understood what i mean by it.

In the end i want to say this ... when you can't make a certain build properly which works for the vast majority of people ... usually that means that the problem is not in the build.

P.S. I want to say it again don't consider this response to be "a bashing" because it's not.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 20, 2015, 4:07:26 PM
That was my own impression, also, i forgot to mention, for sure problem is not with u'r guide(this thread is not even a build, it's very detailed unlike many others).
Maybe my post was, a bit rude? I don't know, but i wasn't implying to just criticize but to share with u about the hard moments of this build considering maybe my lack of knowledge in general mechanics and other stuff.
Maybe u even could tell me my mistakes, hope u won't laugh at me too much xD =).

Ok, so if u could tell me about it with only skill tree and some items-would be great.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABLMFLQY5CTMM9w3NEuEUIBUgFewZtBo-G5ccziLiJIsnCypNK1As6S_MMk41kjwtPQ8_J0CgR35H4krITP9PfVBHUWBXDV4TXz9gS2FSYuxlTWebaPJuqnKpdO12rHfjeTl673y7fNl-4oBWg7aE2YTvhtGRzpkrogCi6qQ5qZWsr62Nrj6vbLXytoq3PrkdvTa9gb6nwGbAv8GCxPbGrsqQytPPftCB0TbYvdlh4izkUeoY7w7vTvAf8i_zBvcy-6r-Cv5U

I've took more nodes with resistances+endurance charges(maybe i ovverated combo of EC+IC, vaal immortall call with increased duration)

Cyclone=>melee damage=>faster atacks=>blood magic=>concetrated effect (in carcass +70hp, 11% res)
Hatred+herald of ash+herald of ice
dps around 27,5k

Also i used ezomyt burgonet(-41%)
Crappy rolled shields(saffels+remorse, switching them)
Crappy rings and amulet with some resistances+flat phys.
I've got 4k HP, 120% resistances, 8k armor that's w/o flasks.

By the way, about helmet, what do u think of alpha howl in endgame with lvl 20, quality auras, maybe they could give u more damage amplification then abyssus.
Last edited by Lord_Benway on Jun 21, 2015, 7:06:21 AM
No, you weren't rude. If anything, I was the rude one.

Most of the problems you are currently facing will gradually decrease as you get better at the game. I suspect the main reason your dps seems a bit low is because your rings and ammy might not be that good.

Your skill tree seems fine. Keep using abyssus. Try and get better rings and ammy. Are you using meginord's girdle? Get rid of herald of ice. Get the templar AoE nodes next and following that as many hp nodes you can. Also get as much hp on your rare gear as possible.

Maybe at some point you might also be able to afford a cheap 5l belly of the beast (1-3ex). Try and get your life to 6k. If you have to get rid of armor nodes, do it. Life is far, far more important than armor.

Good luck!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Ok let's see. I've talked about all those things in the guide ... but i'll just highlight some things that you've misunderstood ( or didn't understood at all )

Let me start with cyclone and leveling. You just don't level up with cyclone .. not with a facebreaker build, not with any build at all. The cyclone cost is too high, the skill is "spammy" thus making it insanely mana hungry and unsustainable until you reach high enough levels ( 65-70 ) because of that when it comes to Facebreaker builds you level up with Infernal Blow ( which is an excellent skill ). As simple as that.

The AoE radius of Cyclone is based on your weapon range. The weapon range while you are unarmed is just 4 ( for example the weapon range of 2h axes is 7 ). Because of that the AoE radius of cyclone with facebreakers is rather low in the beginning. By putting in Concentrated effect support gem with it you make that even worse. In order to counter that you need the Amplify passive ASAP .. it is a must. But it is not enough when you are using concentrated effect. There are 3 ways to deal with that ( and you haven't done any of them ). 1. Just don't use concentrated effect. Sure you loose DPS but you must understand that in ALL hack'n'slash aRPG games ( including PoE ) tooltip damage and dps is misleading and in many cases you kill faster with less DPS. A simple example can be seen in my short video comparing Infernal blow Dominating blow and Cyclone tooltip DPS where you can clearly see that Cyclone which has the lowest DPS actually kills the same Boss much faster ( because the Cyclone tooltip DPS is not accurate ) In this case you will loose some dps ( you'll use added fire support gem to cut the losses to minimum ) but your AoE radius will be much larger and that means faster clear speed. I've explained VERY DETAILED that at the moment cyclone is very prone to desync BUT with high AoE radius you don't feel it because you kill enemies who are not synced and are not right next to you! I can't stress enough on how important AoE Radius is when it comes to cyclone .. even more so when it comes to FB cyclone! That's a major point that you've somehow overlooked or missed. Ok so the second way to deal with that is by using increased AoE support gem to counter the loss of AoE with concentrated effect and even give you some extra radius ( and that's how i play ) . The third way to deal with the low Cyclone FB AoE radius is by using Herald of Ash + Elemental Prolif + Inc AoE + Inc Burning. Wit this option all you need to do is to kill an enemy then all the monsters around him will burn for the huge overkill damage and because of the ele prolif. the burning will spread kill the entire pack(and sometimes more than just the pack ). Keep in mind that this popular combo is hugely nerfed in the beta and that means that it won't be as viable ( and in my opinion it won't be viable at all ) when the awakening comes out in 2-3 weeks.

You are using Herald of ICe and here comes another major thing that you've missed. Flat elemental damage does nothing for you ... absolutely nothing. And because of that you've just wasted 25% of your mana ... for nothing ... becuase of that you don't need alpha howl. What would you put in it ? Wrath? Anger? They do NOTHING for you! Abyssus pretty much doubles your DPS ... i really don't know why you've missed the N1 thing about FB builds ... flat physical damage IS the thing that actually matters when it comes to increasing your DPS .. and Abyssus has the highest flat physical damage in the game. I don't even now why you are mentioning "quality auras" .. look what quality does for auras ... i won't tell you ... just look it up.
Another important note on AByssus ... wit it you take "increased" physical damage and not "more" physical damage. I now that new players don't know what the difference is .. but it is enormously huge. Again this post will be pretty big so .. just look it up in the wiki. And because it is "increased" and not "more" it just isn't that big of a deal.

A few words on shield swapping. You don't swap your shield every time when you encounter white skeleton mages for god sake. You do it only when you start a fight vs some spell casting Bosses ( i.e. Crematorium Boss ). And then you go back to your regular shield. I really don't see how that can be hard ... you go to the toilet more frequently compared to how often you swap to Saffel...

Immortal call combo is very good ( and because of that it will be very nerfed in a few weeks ) if you know what you are doing. IC + EC in CWDT is crappy .. because it triggers on itself thus you won't always have it when you need it. It is good when you selfcast it in the right moments vs the right opponents. I don't use it at all because i like the so called "brainless" gameplay style .. where the only thing i need to do is to right-click.

On your armour - it is low because you don't use determination... are you using reduced mana support gem with your auras ... if you don't i ... just ... would be lost for words ...
I see that you have the Champion of the Cause passive. With it + level 20 reduced mana ( tho i think 19 too is enough if i remember correctly ) you can use Hatred + Determination + Herald of Ash.
Determination is important because it pretty much doubles your armour value.

About your res nodes. You took 2 more .. that's... nothing ... i mean you are wasting 3 points to get a single endurance charge ... no, "wasting" is not a good word in this case ... becuase they are not bad if you utilize them well.

About your gear ... i can't really comment until you post your gear here ... because i just don't know what your gear is...

You haven't talked about counter-attacks. IF you are not using any .. i'd strongly recommend Reckoning. STRONGLY! :)

I believe that you are having a hard time because of the combination of couple of things:
1. Missing some important things when it comes to FB cyclone ( i.e. AoE radius )
2. There seems to be many things about PoE that you still don't know .. and here knowledge is indeed power ( knowing your enemy, knowing your strengths and weaknesses, knowing when you do what )
3. I can only suspect poor play from time to time.
4. Gear ( again i give that to lack of knowledge ... that includes gear price )
5. Jumping too high too soon ( you just don't do level 78 Palace maps when you are level 80 ... you could try and you could succeed .. but you don't do it and there are many reasons for that )

So .. those are the things that i can think of for now ( given the available info ) .. if i think of something else i'll add it.

About "being rude" ... well around here everyone is on edge for some reason ... me included even tho i try not to be ... so don't worry about it :)

P.S. The thing is that PoE seems like an extremely difficult game when you start playing it. After a couple of months you thing that you've finally know all about it and that it is not complicated at all. But that's a false feeling .. and after some time you realize that you don't really know as much as you think. But in the end you'll only get better and better. And when you get better at the game itself you'll be able to perform better with all builds.

EDIT: Etherfire talks about Bell of the beast. It is a good chest but if you want to stick to concentrated effect without using inc AoE ( and even with it ) and if you decide not to use HoA + Prolif your AOE radius will be terrible and the desync will be unbearable.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 21, 2015, 8:20:40 AM
I used meginord's girdle.Mb it's my personal problem, but the hardest part of gear i was looking for are rings and amulet with good mods. So if'd find any good-i can just refund usless points and takae some more life.
I just cast EC+immortal call, i don't link it with CWDT, i linked like:EC+spell echo+increased duration(or faster casting tried different)/ Immortal Call=>Vaal immortall call=>increased duration=>vaal haste
And i used reduced mana+auras, so had some for casting stuff.
I used reckoning=>life gain on hit=>melee phys.
I don't know why, but i always got maximum 1 endurance charge when i used endurance charge on melee stun.
Last edited by Lord_Benway on Jun 21, 2015, 9:07:33 AM
"
Lord_Benway wrote:

I don't know why, but i always got maximum 1 endurance charge when i used endurance charge on melee stun.

Because you get only 1 charge per one stun. You hit again you get a second charge and the timer resets .. then you get a third etc. etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info