[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Hey Korgoth I'm loving your guide! I'm going up very fast!
But you could take me a question? Perhaps even already appeared something similar, but specifically what you think of this armor (I´M USING CYCLONE!):
It is valid to continue at higher levels?

Now comparing with Carcass Jack I have ready:

It's likely replacement? Or "skill radius" of Carcass Jack will be more important than the armor? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Zatlan on May 14, 2015, 8:48:30 PM
Since you are using cyclone the AoE radius of the Carcass greatly outweighs the armour of your current chest. So i'd strongly suggest that you use the Carcass Jack.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth what you think about The Magnate Studded Belt?

Useful or better stick to Meginords?

Definitely not useful. The difference between 10-20 flat physical damage and 40% increased physical damage is inconceivably big. Just put on a Magnate and you'll see what i mean ... they are dirt cheap you could buy 35%+ one for a chaos if you don't currently own one.

P.S. Actually I'll post my dps with meginord and with magnate in a minute or so :P
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 15, 2015, 8:12:17 AM
Ok so
DPS without any belt - 37821
DPS with the magnate - 40999
DPS with the meginord - 44187

The difference between Meginord and the Magnate is as big as the difference between the Magnate and no belt at all :P

And another difference - with meginord i have 200 more life, and of course more cold res.
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 15, 2015, 8:22:33 AM
Y you right

Thanks 😀
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Since you are using cyclone the AoE radius of the Carcass greatly outweighs the armour of your current chest. So i'd strongly suggest that you use the Carcass Jack.

Thanks for the quick response, I am checking and see what really AoE is more important. Thank you again!

You have created other builds? Specifically for the Templar?
I do have some other builds - the links of most of them are in the "List of My other guides" section in the end of this guide. Nearly all of them are for Duelist/Marauder tho ... so no templar sorry (yet) :/
Actually i haven't played templar in years ... gotta look into that when the Awakening hits ^^ Most of the time i play duelist followed by marauder ... and some times i do shadow and witch.
Don't know if someone already said this but, in the tree, how about going to the right to get Weapon Artistry/precise interception near the Ranger start ?
It's 9 passive point to get everything but it looks pretty good, nice def+damage while holding shield.

What do you think ?
It is an alternative and certainly a nice place to be tho personally i don't really see which passive to sacrifice to get there :/ do you have thoughts/solution on that problem? I'll be happy to anslyze and discuss the pros. and cons. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info