[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
"
Oh yeah, i forgot all about awakening. I guess ill get the cheapest flask i can find with 14/15% spell block and save exalts for expansion.

save ur moneh for this baby http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Projected_Force

Awesome jewel indeed. Tho based on my beta experience it's a common drop so it won't be very expensive ( thank god! ). The one that gives increased AoE while unarmed seem more rare. And of course Mantra of Force .. but it won't be released as it is now ... and because of that i can sleep well .. because it would've been worth quite a lot ! And there are still more unreleased jewels from the looks of it .. in any case ... my body and my exalts are ready!
beta uniq drop rate was very increased for new items testing purposes afaik
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Perhaps .. tho i never saw a reliable info on that claim ... anyway even if that's case ...judging by the drop rate of all of these new uniques we can make pretty good guesses about the actual drop rates based on the rarity of one new unique compared to another new unique. So unless the unarmed aoe jewel rarity will close to a shavs ( and the mantra of force is ... idk .. close to a mirror? ) then it's pretty save to say that the projected force will be common enough to not be worth more than an exalt or 2 ( more in the beginning ofc :) )
So at this point if i'm to put numeric values of the rarity of these 3 jewels ( 1 is very common 100 is very rare) then it will look something like this

Projected Force - 10
The unarmed AoE - 35
Mantra of Force - 90

And of course let's not forget that all unique jewels can drop from twilight strand in act 1 normal making the chances of getting one much higher ( compared to map only uniques, or unique required bases that drop later on in the game )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 11, 2015, 7:41:25 PM
A question about bandit rewards:
Right now i have Life%/Physical%/Endurance charge taken. I wonder if i should change Endurance charge to skill point? (currency is not a problem for me)
Last edited by ZilWins on May 12, 2015, 11:31:12 AM
Well i was thinking the opposite ... i have Life/Physical/Skill point ... and i'm wondering if i should switch to endurance charge. Both are equally good in my opinion as long as you can actually get 4 endurance charges often enough. At the moment ( for me at least ) it's rather easy to do that ... but with the changes to enduring cry in the Awakening ( it won't be a spell anymore so CWDT won't trigger it ) that might no longer be the case ... so for now i'm sticking to the skill point.
With all that said i'd say that you better stick to the endurance charge ( if you are able to get 4 charges often enough ) instead of spending so many regrets for very little/no improvement.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just got a new pair of Facebreakers. I think i am done till awakening :D Exalt saving mode - ON.

My old pair (if anyone wants to buy):
Gratz on the nice gloves ^^

Btw exciting news guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDeYLS0LtO0
The new Ice crash attack will be usable with unarmed attacks! I mean ... the last unarmed attack was cyclone and i was introduced 26 months ago so that's pretty exciting for me! ^^
It looks like a skill that i'll probably won't use ... but we'll see ... at least it's an AoE skill so no need for melee splash but the skill has 33% LESS attack speed penalty and the explosion only does 66% of base damage though... in any case .. intensive testing will be done with it when it comes out :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 13, 2015, 2:59:07 AM
do you get a significant increase in your dps from 940+ FB?
Last edited by kuanboone on May 14, 2015, 5:45:58 PM
Well it depends on what you call "significant" and it depends with what you are comparing the 940+ facebreakers. 900? 800? 700 ?
sorry for my broken english i mean from 947 to 994
Last edited by kuanboone on May 14, 2015, 7:22:36 PM
Not that significant to be honest .. perhaps around 10% total DPS tops .. it's better of course but if you can upgrade other parts of your gear for the currency that you would spent for 994 gloves .. i'd suggest that you leave the gloves upgrade for another time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info