[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

First of all 9.5k cyclone DPS = 19k Infernal blow dps
Cyclone tooltip is misleading and in reality it deals much more.
With all that said your dps is indeed kind of low.

And why is that> Well the life leech + life gain on hit linked to your cyclone is pure insanity .. you don't need that ... at all ... use faster attacks and concentrated effect and .. you should have around 25k cyclone dps just from that change.

One of your rings has no flat physical damage .. and the amulet can have more.

So in the end ... just fix your support gems and get a new ring ... i'd also strongly suggest that you get carcass jack ... the AoE is crazy important for cyclone .. especially with unarmed attack.. especially with concentrated effect ... so yea ... save up some cash for a 5L carcass.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
searchin for fun build found this thread
suddenly have all items needed and give it a try - its awesome

after around 20 maps where i die to reflect/vulnerability combo 2 times i swap abyssus with
this to less overkill dmg

rest of equip

rings with ele dmg to deal with Ele equilibrium maps, decent chaos resist (-5 only), 15500 cyclone dmg 2.1 APS(lvl 16 cyclone no quality) with Hatred and Herald of ash (with abyssus around 30k tooltip dps)
Also i try Uniq shields
with Lion remorse i had 10+k armor/decent block/CWDT = phys immortality, but suffer from low resists

Current stats Riposte 5700dmg Reckoning 4500
HP 4674 ES 283
free mana 98(from 493) enough to manually cast any totem or curse
5900 armor
55 chance to block attacks (normal shield), 62 chance to block spells (Saffel shield), 25 block from tree (can upgrade to 29 with 3 points) 4 block from Tempest shield included
48% MS modifier (much run wow)u can use even

382 str
104 int
287 dex
Auras Hatred, HErald of Ash, Tempest shield (switched to Purity of elements on EleWeakness maps)
Curses Warlord Mark/Vulnerabilty (with lvl my int let me handle)

TNX for inspiring me to play it, most fast map clearing build i have atm (but almost no mf)
Also, with big number of "increase defences from equipped shield" nodes like 200%+ this shield also viable to get max EHP, need at least 65+ block chance to sustain and prolly new 40% discipline aura (with carcass its around 800 ES + beta discipline stats unknown atm = at least 1000+ ES total on top of life with)

Total build price - 6s 5l self made, 200 jewelers 130+ fusing, legacy FB - old drop, rest items drops too, shield lied covering dust for years in stash, noone buy it. Only item i buy is 8 exa legacy Saffel

Totally cheap and friendly build, if u dont have godly jewelry - run with Abyssus to compensate lack of phys dmg, and use usual +HP/ tri res/attributes rings from other chars
ign - FancySneakyDevil
@KorgothBG

I just found some time to answer your questions :)

First of all, here is my gear:

And my flasks:

I didnt added a Granit Flask jet... I think that could be very helpfull you're right xD
I could afford a Rumi Flask, but it would consume my whole left currency :/

And here my stats with Lioneyes Remore and Determination:
Lvl: 75
Tooltip DPS: 25436,3
Armor: 12565
Life: 3760
Evasion: 2091 (less important I guess)
Chance to block: 54%
Chance to Spellblock: 34% (Saffels Frame)
And all res. capped

As you can see from the Gems, I can generate 3 e-charges +1 from Bandits.

I hope these information help you to help me xD. I think my biggest Problems are Life and a bit Armour.

Last edited by GreenWZRD on May 11, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
@GreenWZRD
Yup your stats seem fine to me. Don't forget that leveling up will give you pretty nice boost to life so i wouldn't worry too much about that. The armour values are ok in my opinion.
Just a reminder level 75 is nothing ^^ You can make a level 75 char in 2-3 days ... and because of that don't expect to be insanely powerful and undying at that level :P You are definitely on the right track .. just keep leveling.
There are a few things that you need to take care of tho.
1. Get a Granite Flask ( since you can't afford a Rumi at the moment )
2. Get Atziri flask .. they are worth 1 fus each ... but don't be fooled .. the price is low because there are 1263123612361782361782630817231023012360126312763012 atziri flasks at the moment .. but the flaks is insanely good! Don't underestimate it!
3. Of course since you are in standard you might want to get a legacy facebreakers ( when you can afford it )
4. You'll want to get your hands on a 6L chest at some point ( when you can afford it )

And .. yea .. that's about it.

@Doitfrlulz
I'm glad that this thread helped you man ^^
And what i really like is that you've actually did what i always encourage everyone to do - test everything by yourself and see what works best for you!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

@Doitfrlulz
I'm glad that this thread helped you man ^^
And what i really like is that you've actually did what i always encourage everyone to do - test everything by yourself and see what works best for you!

its pretty boring to just copy build, POE true power is creating, i also change tree for more block access, now i can go any direction, have tons of probabilities, nodes HP/armor, nodes HP/flask regen/HP reduction mana, pure armor with less crit nodes or just Eva/Armor/resist nodes on duelist bottom side, or dmg/as nodes on ranger side or templar 20 armor and 3 10+5+5% HP juicy nodes. Any side and direction from this point make char only stronger, take what u currently need or gear dictates (like my +30 int node to compensate 24 attributes i lost when not wearing abyssus)

ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Doitfrlulz on May 11, 2015, 11:42:21 AM
Thanks for the awesome guide.
I found a legacy Facebreaker lying around in my stash a few days ago and decided to make a char around it.
I could use some advice on what gear piece to upgrade next. (Gonna use recipe to get all gems 20% quality)
My current gear:
Last edited by ZilWins on May 11, 2015, 2:01:19 PM
Well ZilPui there isn't really that many things that need upgrading ... sure a slightly better roll here and there ... but your gear is pretty close to the optimal. So in my opinion all that's left for you to do is to get the gems to 20/20% and ... level up of course!
hi m8 can you check my gear thanks... :)

@sandoog
Ok so first of all i'd suggest that you get rid of the Unset Ring it has no flat physical damage which severely hurts your DPS, it has no life .. and well .. it's an unset ring ... i'd have to say the worst of them all ( in most cases ). So try to upgrade that.
The amulet can definitely be better .. again with more physical damage and with life.
The boots are ok tho hey too lack life.
The Prismatic ring .. it's good but again no life ...
I have to say that the lack of life on your gear is not a very nice thing ... not nice at all ...
And last but not least .. you are ins standard and sure the perfect nerfed facebreakers sure are impressive ... but if you can afford it i'd suggest that you buy 900%+ legacy facebreakers
20/20% gems won't hurt but that's not that important. Another thing that is not that important is your Abyssus yours is with 50% increased physical damage taken ... something closer to 40% would be much better .. but again that's not that important so don't worry about it just yet
So ... yea .. pretty much that's all for now
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@sandoog
Ok so first of all i'd suggest that you get rid of the Unset Ring it has no flat physical damage which severely hurts your DPS, it has no life .. and well .. it's an unset ring ... i'd have to say the worst of them all ( in most cases ). So try to upgrade that.
The amulet can definitely be better .. again with more physical damage and with life.
The boots are ok tho hey too lack life.
The Prismatic ring .. it's good but again no life ...
I have to say that the lack of life on your gear is not a very nice thing ... not nice at all ...
And last but not least .. you are ins standard and sure the perfect nerfed facebreakers sure are impressive ... but if you can afford it i'd suggest that you buy 900%+ legacy facebreakers
20/20% gems won't hurt but that's not that important. Another thing that is not that important is your Abyssus yours is with 50% increased physical damage taken ... something closer to 40% would be much better .. but again that's not that important so don't worry about it just yet
So ... yea .. pretty much that's all for now

Thanks alot m8 I will work on that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info