[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

The quality of the Blood Magic support gem gives +0.75% increased Attack and Cast Speed when on Low Life per 1% Quality ... but really you shouldn't be at low life in 99.99% of the cases ... and even if you drop to low life 2 things can happen :
1. You'll loose your remaining life in less than a second and die or
2. You'll leech/regen/flask your way out of the condition of being on low life ... and at that point the quality does nothing for you.
So spending any amount of currency for that crap? No thanks!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on May 18, 2015, 12:58:55 PM
I messed up. I had a gem level 20 and decided to replace it in the Vendor by another quality 20.
I used and did not like the result :(
Luckily I have another level 15...

Thanks for the warning.
Now i am using domination blow in our link with aureas is 17000 dps. i use cyclone only on final monster now i have about 38.000 dps with 5 link armour.
It is a good idea use either domination (4link) and cyclone(6link)?
And now it is better carcass jack or other armours?
THK
Alfmax
Well ... personally i'm not a fan of switching attacks depending on what i'm attacking .. groups or single targets. This was pretty much a must ... 3 years ago ... in closed beta ... but that's not the case anymore in most cases and certainly in all cases when it comes to Facebreakers. I'd suggest that you get a 6L chest and use Cyclone OR Dominating blow and get rid of the other attack ... taking up precious sockets for absolutely no reason ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgo
do u think the belly will become more popular than carcassjack for fb cyclone in 2.0 because of the +4 unarmed range jewel?
this is easily the best written and most comprehensive guide out there, congrats man!
Last edited by SwagBoss on May 18, 2015, 11:59:01 PM
WOW i just read about the new Tree changes and "Rampart"

finally some Meele buff :)
This my video showcase facebreaker build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YomL0-s1B3k&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by corona001 on May 19, 2015, 3:29:09 AM
@leviathaHF
It is possible! Tho i can't be 100% sure.
One thing is certain - IF the +4 range and the 15-25% aoe while unarmed jewels stay the same it would be a lot easier to get good cyclone AoE without things like carcass ... i suspect tho that i'll probably still use the carcass

@SwagBoss
Thanks man! I'm glad you like it ^^

@hitreza
Oh man Rampart looks awesome! I have 1 problem with it tho ... it takes 7 skill points to get it :/ We'll see if it's worth it and what can be skipped to get those 7 passive skill points.

@corona001
Looks good man! I'll add it to the "Videos" section if you don't mind :)

I buyed Carcass for 23 exalts but i use 40 cromatic and havent RRGGBB how many cromatic i need?
Alfmax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info