[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I'm pretty excited about the 1.4 ! ^^

From what i'm seeing in the released videos the skill tree looks very similar to what it is now with the huge exception of the jewel slots. And from the looks of it this build will get at least 5 of these slots which i personally find very exciting !
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So i was playing around with the tree shown in the videos.
Of course we can never know what the tree will actually look like until it 2.0 comes out but i doubt that it will go through severe changes. We also don't know if we won't get more passive skill points to allocate in general ...

So anyway this is what i've came up with for my level 96 character ( if the passive skill points remain the same number as of now )

Spoiler

Some life regen nodes can be respecced into 2 extra endurance charges or more life/damage related nodes ... personally i like the life regen very much .. but the charges are tempting!

The new tree definitely requires more passives to get the old stuff .. but in the end you get jewel socket passives and those sound awesome .. and with this tree i'm grabbing 6 of those!

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 12, 2015, 8:52:51 PM
i just hope the jewl sockets in passive tree will be powerful and useful.

6 of those notes would be such a great boost (hope so) :)
Well from what i've seen the jewels can roll some pretty sweet mods ( i.e. 16% increased area damage + 16% resist ) and i'm sure that the jewels will actually be a big deal and will have a huge impact.

For me personally those jewels are the most exciting thing in this expansion ... they somehow remind me of the charms in D2 ... something that i really like and i've missed here in PoE ( or actually in most aRPGs ... )

So when i think of them i get this warn and fuzzy feeling ^^

I do fear however that the jewels might be "too good" ... s
oh your right, charm in D2 were sooo nice. :)
What a great idea from blizzard, its sad to see no one took that over ... :/
I really miss charms and i hope that we will get some of that feeling with those jewels :)
Definately looking forward to seeing how the changes will affect this build!
I was watching some Ziggy and i saw this jewel

3-7 physical damage
50 armour
limited to 1

It's a quest reward from act 2 normal and it has no level requirements.
So what do you guys think ? Just a leveling unique or something that will be viable for this build from level 1 to level 100 ?
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 21, 2015, 2:57:51 AM
And another one guys!

+4 Unarmed range

This one is insane for cyclone! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

It seems that cyclone has been tweaked a bit. The Increased AoE per 1% quality has been reduced to 0.5% per 1% ( it used to be 1% AoE per 1% quality ) and the mana cost has been greatly reduced.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 21, 2015, 8:57:26 AM
wow +4 range is amazing!!! :)

Do you think with Armour Buff we see Iron Reflexes viable again ... ?
Last edited by hitreza on Apr 21, 2015, 9:29:57 AM
It could be, it could be... tho i like my evasion and without Grace it's hard to stack high amounts of evasion .. and with Grace you need to sacrifice Determination ... so you end up with the same amounts of armour but you'll spend passive points on top of that to grab the Iron Reflexes, and you loose evasion chance .. so idk ... i'd say probably in general but less likely for this build.

Also in terms of defenses the fortify support gem is just insane .. and i'm pretty sure that it would be one of the best possible support gems that you can use .. i mean ... fortify buff ( 25% damage reduction of all damage types besides DoTs) + 25% increased melee physical damage at level 1 ?! I will drop the increased melee physical damage support gem for that one in a heartbeat!

At the moment i'm watching ZiggyD rolling a veridian jewel ... and .. i don't know ... there seems to be huge amounts of possible mod combinations and most of them do not work well with each other ( i.e. mine crit multi + axe phys damage ). The rolls also seem low .. but after all the ilvl of the jewel is low so i think that the rolls will be a lot better later on ... but from all that a question pops in my head - is it really worth it to use ~3 passives to grab a jewel socket node .. or will it be better to just grab the jewel sockets along the way ( i.e spending 1-2 extra passives per socket ) ... i guess we'll have to wait to see :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 21, 2015, 9:45:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info