[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I made adjustments and when I do finally finish I will post my gear with gems etc. Get a better reply on what to improve from there
So, I got my Atziri's Splendour.

I think the rolls are pretty awesome on it.

Took me less then 20 orbs to get 6 sockets. Talk about luck!

About 240 Chromes to get the color combo I wanted.

Now for the real challenge. Getting 6 links on that sucker.

I think it'll be great when I get it though! And eventually, I will!

Wish me luck!
Good luck man ! Come and show-off when you get it done ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi,

Here my current build http://poeurl.com/zgC2zdV on BL
Just hit 60 with 2600hp and I own a Abyssus which i can now use, can someone tell me if I should get the reduced mana node (and after the life/chaos nodes) to use deter or skip it to get more life/block nodes first ?

I have 8 pts to spend atm so i can easily take them but I dont know if its worth it atm (i dont plan to lvl
Usually i take the 4% reduced mana reservation node later on ... but since you are in a HC league ... If I were you I'd probably grab some more block ( Testudo ) and after that i'll go for Devotion and the two 6% life nodes next to it and after that i'll go for the reduced reservation node > then purity of flesh cluster > retaliation > unrelenting. If you feel squishy don't hesitate to drop hatred and use determination until you get the said 4% reduced mana reservation .. after all in HC your top priority is to stay alive.

I want to say again that that's what i'd probably do.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yeah you are right. I pick up with Testsudo/Devotion, im now around 2900 and i think my tanking improved alot more

Deter isnt going to increase my EHP by much and I was thinking of getting Testudo for the more block + mana issue

Ill see if I get the chaos/life or mana/life nods thx !

edit : guest not enought, fucking cult of element golems, go facerolled to these shit mobs with 15k dps -_-
Last edited by JeagerX on Mar 9, 2015, 5:27:45 PM
Awww sorry to hear that .. were your resists capped ?
Yeah and i add 40% armor & 47 block chance, I charged away but got hit 5 times in a row or I dont know and died :s
I've been meaning to make a face breaker build for sometime now (never have), this guide has been super helpful. I'm level 66 and am loving the build right now.

I decided to go with cyclone as my attack of choice, I'm at 11k dps, 48% block, 3k life and about 60% damage reduction without endurance charges.

Gear
Spoiler

I decided to go with daresso's because I thought the mods on it would be pretty cool.. I was a little bummed to realize that you lose endurance charges even when you block an attack, but its not a massive deal, just means i get the attack speed/movement speed buff more often.

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABLMFLQY5CTMM9xQgFSAV7Bm0Gj4blxzOJIsqTSzpL8wyTjWSPC09Dz8nQKBHfkrITP9QR1FgWfNeE18_YEti7GVNZ5to8m6qcql07Xasd-N5OXrvfNl-4oTZhO-ZK5_fogCplayqrK-tja4-r2y18raKtz65Hb02vYG-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7KkMrTz37RNti94izkUeoY7w7vfPAf8i_zBvcy-6r-Cg==

Slowly making my way up to the 4% reservation node so i can run determination, then pretty much just life from then on out. Thanks again for the guide, lots of good info.
Looks good. If i were you i would've dropped the Life gained on hit in your cyclone setup. With your life regen and life leech ( from the daresso ) it is completely unnecessary. Using melee physical damage would be much more helpful in my opinion :)
And of course ( as always ) i'd suggest to get rid of the Chernobog when you hit level 70 :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info