[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Not sure if anyone asked or if it was mentioned before but would this build be viable on hardcore?

thanks for sharing and answering!
This build is as tanky as it gets without hindering your damage output to the point where it takes an hour to clear a level 66 map. So in short - if this melee build is not hardcore viable ... non is.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Maps are scary lol.
The "Leveling Log From level 1 to level 70" is completed!
Feel free to check it out ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok I admit, I didn't read everything, but I skimmed the whole thing. Very interesting read and the additional tips were funny/helpful.

Getting to 70 is easy compared to after that. I'm level 85 now and leveling is still the easiest part. The hard part is hunting down or crafting the right gear.

I've made improvements to amulets and rings. Still need better boots and armor. I am seriously thinking about getting Atziri's Splendour, armor version (would armor evasion be good too or no?), good life rolls. I'm aware it has no resists, but I don't need them.

That would vastly simplify my life in terms of rolling or finding astral plate that's just right.

I have been using Poe.trade, but I admit I am having trouble learning to search for things with specific mods on them.

Still having a great time on this build though.
Yup leveling really gets hard after level 90 unless you have many high level maps. And after level 95 it's hell .. even with plenty of high level maps.

The Atziri chest is pretty nice and actually it has some resists ^^ I would go for the armour version, evasion is ... not that bad too, if you think of it i'm using a chest with 0 Armour and i don't really miss it.

And yea ... learning how to use all poe.trade features is very important ^^
if you will forgive me for saying, ZiggyD on youtube has a pretty nice video on how to use the POE.xyz features very very helpful check it out :). I was wondering at what lvl would it be a good idea to switch from infernal blow to Cyclone? thank you btw AGAIN! having so much fun with this.
I forgot about Ziggy's tutorial! Thanks! I'll go watch it later.
Generally you could start using cyclone maybe at around level 50 when you can manage the casting cost with blood magic. When it will be better than infernal blow... i can't really say... i guess you should test it from time to time to see if it feels better for you at the given point. Personally i hate the low AoE Radius of the Cyclone. Because of that while leveling ( because you are one-shotting ) infernal blow is just way better. Cyclone really starts to shine once when you have enough increased AoE radius. So i guess first you should at least get amplify and a Carcass Jack.
Hello i wanna bother you again like a week ago i did residence map with some nasty rolls don't remember everything but it had 99% extra damage as cold temporal chains and something else.
I did everything fine but when i got to boss i did not knew what do do. Explosive minions were dealing like 30% of my hp per explosion plus other minions and boss made it that i could not get close to dominus for more than 3 sec i felt hopeless there.
Not sure what was the problem maybe i was just to low lvl for that boss ( i was 80) maybe gear too weak maybe my reaction time is to slow for that height of map or maybe the problem was that i'm using infernal blow instead of cyclone well not sure but as i said i felt really hopeless there died few times.
my gear is this
Spoiler
]

my resists are max have . 4.7k hp and 21k dps what do u think is problem (i feel like infernal blow is maybe weaker but i really afraid to get dysinec whit cylone and rage(plus dont have best gems gear for it to swich up whit eazily)
Last edited by igas on Mar 6, 2015, 7:15:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info