[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

any luck on an update to the marauder IB version of this with the patch out? I have tried to look at the ones on the front page and they are all empty on my end. thanks ahead of time. love this build and hope to see some good coming from this patch
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
any luck on an update to the marauder IB version of this with the patch out? I have tried to look at the ones on the front page and they are all empty on my end. thanks ahead of time. love this build and hope to see some good coming from this patch

Its very close to the duelist tree. Just take out phys dmg + life nodes next to duelist start and grab armour+life on the mara side.
so i have 2 lvl 88 duelist IB builds.

one build just for infernal blow and the other just for dominating blow. I felt more or less everything stayed the same to be honest. But the dominating blow with some added increased duration is pretty nice. I was able to top off 100 minions one time during a test map run, totaling to 75ish sec duration afaik.
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 21, 2014, 2:40:29 AM
Wonder if we can use Vagan (weapon master) to enchant a quiver with 450-600% more Unarmed Physical Damage :o
I think shield counts as the armor guy's thing, but I can't verify for sure since my shields corrupted. If so, can give a bit of physical damage to that as well.

Edit: Derp, the quiver is obviously the hunter master's.
Last edited by XeroAura on Aug 21, 2014, 2:44:20 AM
Skill trees updated, my current build updated ( i'll upload the new screens in a sec ). Now i'm updating some of the info.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well i've updated everything that i can think of.
I need to add description to Herald of Ash but i still don't own one. I must also edit the numbers for Anger and Wrath .. but i still don't know them( not that this is important .. we don't use those )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i've updated everything that i can think of.
I need to add description to Herald of Ash but i still don't own one. I must also edit the numbers for Anger and Wrath .. but i still don't know them( not that this is important .. we don't use those )

Multistrike no longer works with cyclone afaik.
Ah yes .. totally forgot about that :D
Thanks mate ^^
Thank you very much for this thread, updating it and being so informative with it.

1.2 very much feels like a buff to my Facebreaker.

This is what I have managed to get together for it so far:

I am sure there are things I can do to improve the character but I feel very powerful and mostly very tanky. The main drawback to this build for me is lack of mobility. I wish I could use flicker stike, whirling blades or leap slam to get around faster. Oh well..

Kudos on the build and thread. +2
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Aug 21, 2014, 5:07:12 PM
Thanks mate ! ^^
I was pretty disappointed too that at least shield slam was not changed to work with unarmed attack :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info