[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Indeed those nodes are mandatory for mana casting but mana casting is not mandatory thing to begin with ^^

About the tree and the resists. What can i say .. tons of resist nodes are removed, max resist nodes are gone ... imagine if the elemental damage of the monsters gets buffed ( which is not impossible ) . To be honest it's not a bad decision. Right now resists are just something that you need to cap. You do it fast and you do it with ease and you just forget about it. Now things might be slightly different and that's a good thing if you ask me
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Would you recommend duelist or marauder for a facebreaker build? I haven't played in close to a year now, so a bit out of date.
"
XeroAura wrote:
Would you recommend duelist or marauder for a facebreaker build? I haven't played in close to a year now, so a bit out of date.

Wait til he figures out the new tree for the upcomming patch. Atm duelist is slightly better if you compare the two stat breakdowns from the two builds.
Well to be honest both duelist and marauder end up with the same passive skill trees. With duelist you'll reach the starting point ( life + armour ) of the marauder, with marauder you'll reach the starting point of the duelist ( life + phys dmg ) so it doesn't really matter. The duelist has access to a 6% attack speed node tho.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAmSu9gUd-FFKE2dJNvqduacAPZU0l3wHcpBkb-mEh4upeE4Tvw4bnkayvBS1gS3rvdO14Db6KqW4yCXJsbEZKyG6qtfLYvTWS_o9N4zGeplf-Crc-PC3Grl_K6dWvbHzZcqmsqiftxPbkUWeb1I8ZLvMGoLT7ql8_7w4nL-OfvJ-krPIvKS7xrHy4PfyMz_ZIWGPG2MWK8B-iAASzFE0CcfrSZp7AGlnzfuKplYBWT31RYONqNukWbySqGlV5wDrh8kXu2QY53B0=

Looking at the tree for both 1.2 and now, not much has changed in my opinion for the facebreaker builds but life seems to be lacking as they're pretty far away from each other without spending any useless points.
Last edited by omggee on Aug 19, 2014, 7:45:14 AM
As i've said a page or two ago ( alongside with a posted 1.2 tree ) the build actually gains around 1000 life ( for me at least ) due to the buff of the max life per level that we'll get with 1.2 . Block chance stacking is easier, as i said more life, meaning that life stacking is actually easier. On the bad side the new tree has a lot less elemental resistance nodes but it it's not that bad - the nodes next to diamond skin, and the 3 18% fire/cold/lightning in the scion start should be enough.
The only actual nerf to the build ( and to all builds actually ) is the lack of + max resists .. but it's not that bad.
As for the life regen - there are more and better life regen nodes and you can reach anywhere between 7-10% with ease
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 19, 2014, 9:39:59 AM
KorgothBG(cool name :) ) thanks for the build. I'm loving it.

here my gear so far:

I have:

Just waiting to level up :)

Also I just switched from Infernal blow to Cyclone. Still not sure which way I'll end though...
Any idea how much a Abyssus costs in standard league? Just started playing again after a year long break, and also I'm really bad with trading stuff. :\ Online marketplaces have a huge range of prices. I've seen from offers from 5 chaos to 3 exalted?

Infernal blow is hilarious. Last character I had a year ago was a summoner witch, so its was very laid back compared to blowing stuff up now.

Edit: Also any opinions on that fire to ice gem, now that it gives additional damage besides conversion?
Last edited by XeroAura on Aug 19, 2014, 2:10:46 PM
"
XeroAura wrote:
Any idea how much a Abyssus costs in standard league? Just started playing again after a year long break, and also I'm really bad with trading stuff. :\ Online marketplaces have a huge range of prices. I've seen from offers from 5 chaos to 3 exalted?

Infernal blow is hilarious. Last character I had a year ago was a summoner witch, so its was very laid back compared to blowing stuff up now.

Edit: Also any opinions on that fire to ice gem, now that it gives additional damage besides conversion?

I think I paid 10c for my Abyssus
5c for Meginords
1ex for Pinnacle
2c for Facebreakers
Everything else I got as drops(from other character builds)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info