[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well the void bearers don't deal chaos damage. Anyway i guess it can go bad if you have a hard time with desync ... fortunately i'm one of the blessed and i rarely have desync.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Swapped out meg for doryanis inv, fixes resists and doesnt drop that much dps, totally worth imo.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
Well i've tried Doryani .. but for me the damage is a lot lower, also i lose life, and i don't have resist problems .. now add that it is more expensive ... in my opinion it is ok if you desperately need the resists ... otherwise ... it falls short.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 12, 2014, 7:17:54 AM
Yeah I really needed the resists, I think I'll go back to Meg once we are able to craft bonus stats on gear, my kinda okay to use stuff will get really good then.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
I really hope that it will be possible to add flat physical damage on rare boots :D
Anyway unfortunately i doubt that it will be possible to change unique items :/
1. Jungle valley boss is one of the few sources of dangerous chaos damage if you are running around with low chaos res.

2. We also have the undying alchemists that spawn ocassionally and can be troublesome.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Undying_Alchemist

3. Poison cloud zombies. Does a lot of damage to players with low chaos resist.

I can't think of any other sources of dangerous chaos damage at this time.

I find chaos damage to be balanced quite well in this game. There aren't too many dangerous sources of it but you still don't want to completely ignore it. It's good to have some chaos res.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 12, 2014, 10:42:06 AM
Or just to know your enemies and what's around you.
Just go for the alchemists and kill them on site. Don't stand in poison clouds etc. Chaos damage monsters usually deal DoT and not burst damage and that makes it very easily manageable. Life regen, life leech and life flasks are easy and awesome ways to neglect the chaos DoT.
But just like in the zgryzolec's case desync can make something that should be very easy an extremely hard task.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 12, 2014, 11:26:26 AM
Alright so im like 26 dex off and 20 int off for what i need...here is my gear, recommendations please???

And then my boots that i need an upgrade:

Just like i said in the guide - spend some passive points for attribute points if needed and respec them later when you no longer need them.
You know things like quickness, hard knocks, Ancestral knowledge, expertise, agility, might.
they are all 1 10 str skill point...
"
kayzor7 wrote:
Alright so im like 26 dex off and 20 int off for what i need...here is my gear, recommendations please???

And then my boots that i need an upgrade:

Really nice and solid items. But replace those dreaful boots. You should be able to find a better pair by spending 5 minutes in docks =)

Do you have maxed res with those items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info