Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Usually just play like this except vs map bosses that do high elemental damage like crematorium boss, palace/residence boss and so on. Then i have some fire/lightning flasks.
No Dispell frozen ?
On Quicksilver flasks it's awesome ( certainly better than charge on crit in this case )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I prefer the movement speed boost instead. Get frozen so rarely it it's not a problem.
When does mana regen become less of a problem?

I'm only using 3-links at lv45 (Infernal-Splash-FastAttacks [because it's free]) and still have some mana issues which I overcome with flasks. I'm using Wurm's Molt for leech and with Hatred am at about 1.7k DPS which is doable at this level.

*-using 3 links for mana and because i'm too lazy to chrom my Foxshade to use for a couple levels)

Near future gear (if I can manage 124 dex for the armor...)

Planning on a pretty comprehensive gear rebuild for Merciless.
Easier to simply support your main skill with blood magic before you are high enough lvl and do high enough damage to fully support it with mana leech.
Has anyone tried out Molten Strike with FB at higher levels? I goofed with it in the late teens, in Ambush, and it seemed at least as viable as IB. Wasn't sure how it fared in the leveling process though.
Molten strike needs a weapon to be used and cannot be used as an unarmed attack ... so basicly it can't be used with a Facebreaker build
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Molten strike needs a weapon to be used and cannot be used as an unarmed attack ... so basicly it can't be used with a Facebreaker build

This is 100% incorrect.
"
KorgothBG wrote:

This is 100% incorrect.

No Weapon Requirement.
"
KorgothBG wrote:

This is 100% incorrect.

No Weapon Requirement.

I mean, if you want, when I get home, I'll toss on my Fb'ers, and get an SS. But, unless they changed something after release day, you can use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info