[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

uhm ... that's the whole point of the unique gloves and the build....
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
so does this build rely on uniques only because you need the unique belt, gloves, helmet, and shield or what? because personally i do not have nearly enough currency for any of them. (so sad)
"
DeathRace wrote:
so does this build rely on uniques only because you need the unique belt, gloves, helmet, and shield or what? because personally i do not have nearly enough currency for any of them. (so sad)

You can come back later when you have more currency. You can see the unique items synergise well because they all have flat physical damage that you need. Unfortunately rares don't have flat physical damage so they cannot be replaced.

You can use a difference shield though if you want but lioneye is hard to beat. It has nice stats and is cheap but not mandatory.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 22, 2014, 12:45:49 PM
The only really "mandatory" item are the Facebreaker gloves and they can be bought for 1-2 chaos orbs. As i've recently tested you can actually reach Merciless with the gloves and nothing but Magic items! Yes nothing else but blue items!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ok thank you I was just wondering because me and a friend were trying to play completely new in the invasion league and I was wondering if this build could work with no stash.
"
DeathRace wrote:
ok thank you I was just wondering because me and a friend were trying to play completely new in the invasion league and I was wondering if this build could work with no stash.

No. This build needs facebreakers as that item is the build enabler.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 23, 2014, 10:42:22 AM
Well strictly speaking you need the gloves yes ... but the amount of currency that you need to buy them will be accumulated before you reach the level requirements of the gloves so... in reality you can do the build with a brand spanking new account with absolutely nothing..
I need to make some choices. Keep my 7 endurance charges (3 base + 1 from bandits +3 from passives) and 5400 life or remove 1-3 charges and add a bit more life and perhaps go for amplify as well in templar area?

Here is my passive tree for my lvl 89 facebreaker duelist.

If i remove all passives associated with endurance charges i will get 6 points to put elsewhere (If i am counting right here) but only left with 4 charges.

Could use some advice here. Doing quite well overall as it is but more life is tempting.
Just not sure it's worth to give up 1-3 endurance charges.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 24, 2014, 5:48:45 PM
Let's keep discussing.
Personally ... i'm not such a big fan of the endurance charges. So would probably spend more points for life .. but that's me .. and i can't guarantee that this would be the right decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info