0.9.11g Patch Notes

"
Actually, that brings up an interesting question...because it sounds like certain uniques are more rare than others, that probably applies to Orbs of Chance as well. If this is the case, the current log is fairly useless as it stands, because people are rolling for all sorts of uniques, but they all have different probabilities. Or did I misunderstand something along the way?
Using an Orb of Chance has the advantage of applying to a specific item base type. Random unique drops are no longer decided by a specific base type, which means that there is a different system at play.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Actually, that brings up an interesting question...because it sounds like certain uniques are more rare than others, that probably applies to Orbs of Chance as well. If this is the case, the current log is fairly useless as it stands, because people are rolling for all sorts of uniques, but they all have different probabilities. Or did I misunderstand something along the way?
Using an Orb of Chance has the advantage of applying to a specific item base type. Random unique drops are no longer decided by a specific base type, which means that there is a different system at play.

In layman's terms? Sorry, I'm a bit slow. xD
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 9, 2012, 4:45:16 PM
"
Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare.

Played quite a few hours of 0.9.11g yesterday (after being on a week of vacation) and I got my very first 2 Uniques (after having played off and on for almost two months and getting zero).

Yes, they are low level and "build-enabling", but they made me very, very happy to see ;-).

Don't under estimate the value of low level Unique drops. An important element of D2, IMHO. A random Unique low/mid level drop will suddenly encourage me to create a new character from scratch, just to take advantage of it.

Thanks!
one thing , in open beta all the toon goona to wipe... and after the open beta, when release to prod, they wipe all us again, right? I don´t QQ just to test others caracters... like a wiz or maybe a templar...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
one thing , in open beta all the toon goona to wipe... and after the open beta, when release to prod, they wipe all us again, right? I don´t QQ just to test others caracters... like a wiz or maybe a templar...

The wipe before open beta will be the last wipe. There will be no wipe between open beta and "official release".

Last edited by sessionthree on Aug 10, 2012, 2:50:49 PM
"
sessionthree wrote:
"
PabloCappone wrote:

The wipe before open beta will be the last wipe. There will be no wipe between open beta and "official release".

Really? what a wonderful notice... go with my 2h marauder... I hope to found the blood magic supp gem again, and all my auras become consumed from mana
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info