0.9.11g Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Aezurr wrote:
"Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare."

Does this mean we're going to see even MORE of holy chainmail? As it is, it already seems to be the most common unique item in the game, for some reason.

It's literally like "Aw yeah! I got a uniqu-- wait.." everytime you see it.

That armour is now as likely to drop as any other common unique. We fixed the behaviour that made it drop so much more frequently.

Glad to hear it!
<3
"Prevented Phase Run from being used on a Totem."

Aww..you mean I could have been rocking a phase-running zombie totem? Doh XD
is this patch online? My client dont download anything...
Phase run on a totem crashed. We could have fixed that, but honestly, it was completely useless for a totem to use it so we just turned it off.

The totem has zero run speed so increasing it wasn't really doing a lot. It also has no other attacks when using phase run, so it's not like it got the damage bonus either.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Kabraxis wrote:
is this patch online? My client dont download anything...

Not yet, it will be deployed momentarily.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
I wonder what the new uniques will be like...

btw, there needs to be a novelty level 100 required item that can drop from say level 58 mobs they had something like that in EQ1 I remember, some boss dropped alevel 90 or 100 required item when the level cap was 60. People ended up giving it to their pets (as pets could equip weapons and also ignored level requirements)
is there a list of the new uniques ?
"
monneh wrote:
is there a list of the new uniques ?

Nope. We must discover them :)

The list of currently discovered uniques is here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056
Next patch please fix the rubberbanding! I love this notes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info