0.9.11g Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11g
  • Added a coloured border around the hovers of Map items when they're on the ground so that the are easier to notice.

So............happy...........may.............cry

:'D
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Anyone in HC find my unique "Matua Tupuna" i'll happily trade for it.
RIP Bolto
does this mean there is a roll first to check if a drop is going to be a unique, before going through list of items that will drop in the given map?

then for build based uniques, thay have honestly higher chance while others have normal chance of 2.5%? (last number i remember a dev saying somewhere on forums)

lastly, when will there be rare or unique flasks =o? curiosity is killing me. i expect you guys would have to create more mods for flasks so weird combos doesn't happen, like 135 slower and 50 faster together or an instant plus double while low hp (godly btw lol).
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
when will there be rare or unique flasks =o?

Months ago, when the paid packages first came out, one of the Diamond Supporters mentioned that someone's working on a unique flask. Hope that's still the case and it's in the making.

"
Covert wrote:
Anyone in HC find my unique "Matua Tupuna" i'll happily trade for it.

Hakuna Matata?
Last edited by RabidRabbit on Aug 8, 2012, 10:03:16 PM
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Hakuna Matata?

Different language and completely different meaning. Matua Tupuna basically means head (or knowledge) of my ancestors in Maori.
RIP Bolto
When are we going to get a fix for the crashing after 30+ minutes of gameplay?
"
muccmaster wrote:

If you crash every 30 minutes I would look into problems on your end, I can play for hours without any disconnect, as can my brother and other friends I play with.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Covert wrote:
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Hakuna Matata?

Different language and completely different meaning. Matua Tupuna basically means head (or knowledge) of my ancestors in Maori.

So glad not to be the only one with a unique name in Karui! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Border outlines on maps! #gamechanger
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Aug 8, 2012, 11:12:28 PM
"
muccmaster wrote:

We're working on stability fixes as a high priority.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info