Banned From D3 Fourms

"
Sickman wrote:
I also got a nice little perma-ban from d3 forums, which is fine because the amount of ignorance there just pissed me off anyways.

"
Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
Expires: Permanent
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the forums for trolling and advertising.

By: excludedrealidForum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
DayZ
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:56:39 AM
ArmA 2 Combined Operations (ArmA 2 + Operation Arrowhead expansion) is on sale through Steam for $17.99.DayZ is a free mod that requires both of those and is the hottest FPS mod out there right now.Make the connection.Do it.
[edited by excludedrealid]

By: excludedrealid9Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
Looks like the Colorado shooting was...
Reply #15
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:59:53 AM
I lol'dTo everyone else: It's a joke, not a d!ck, try not to take it so hard.

So to get this right: You spam, and make fun of a horrible tragedy and then you post here how the "amount if ignorance" pisses you off and complain that you got banned.... wow.
"
Asphael wrote:
"
Sickman wrote:
I also got a nice little perma-ban from d3 forums, which is fine because the amount of ignorance there just pissed me off anyways.

"
Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
Expires: Permanent
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the forums for trolling and advertising.

By: excludedrealidForum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
DayZ
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:56:39 AM
ArmA 2 Combined Operations (ArmA 2 + Operation Arrowhead expansion) is on sale through Steam for $17.99.DayZ is a free mod that requires both of those and is the hottest FPS mod out there right now.Make the connection.Do it.
[edited by excludedrealid]

By: excludedrealid9Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
Looks like the Colorado shooting was...
Reply #15
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:59:53 AM
I lol'dTo everyone else: It's a joke, not a d!ck, try not to take it so hard.

So to get this right: You spam, and make fun of a horrible tragedy and then you post here how the "amount if ignorance" pisses you off and complain that you got banned.... wow.

Lol! ya....and this entire thread brings a sudden realization of great truth to me...PoE is going to get nearly ALL of the trouble making rejects.

Which sucks cause this game has brought back some experiences that i have not had with gaming since D2.
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
Last edited by _Detra_ on Aug 12, 2012, 4:04:58 PM
Learn how to communicate without the cursing and then they wouldn't have a reason to ban you after you got their attention.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Trouble making rejects UNITE

I trolled their forums pretty hard after I was hacked (should've got an authenticator to cover up bnet's security sieve!) and I never even got a temp ban.

Maybe I was just subtle enough, or lucky.
grats lol

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
They can ban you for any reason as long as the reason for a ban is not against the law (such as race, sex, religion), it is their site, their domain, their property.

lol... maybe they're afraid losing people if PoE exist in their forum :))
sigh... D3...
they're upgrading legendary now which is good...
but the game have nothing else to do....
Actually all of your postings had at last one bad word or an aberration of a bad word.

Don't use curse/swear words and the worst they can do is to delete the thread.

Create a thread like:
Why is D3 such a failure and compare it to other games in Beta/ recently released like GW2 TL2 and PoE.

Also include something like "The devs should do it better in a future patch" so it stays D3 related.

If they still tempban you for advertising they are really desperate.

But I also know people getting banned for making fun of the community managers like:
"Oh Blizzard is losing RMAH money and now the cm are desperate and read every thread. Failure makes them do their work now"

Result was a 2 Week ban without a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info