Banned From D3 Fourms

I just got banned from the D3 forums today for "trolling". I posted a thread that asked the community to name a threequel better than D3. I started with Halloween 3, guess those saps can't take a joke!
Last edited by nevans1991 on Aug 9, 2012, 8:54:40 PM
"
Fartfinder wrote:
Here is mine:

Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Advertising
Expires: Permanent
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the Diablo III forums for using inappropriate language on the forums.

By: Diabl0s#1605Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
The Orb of Chaos...
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 13, 2012 10:32:39 AM
Has farming got you butthurt?? RMAH inflation beating you down? Hi, My name is Billy and I am here to help you make a life change. For just $10, you can replace frustration with pure bliss today!! Just imagine an Arpg with -1) No more endless gold runs. 2) Lucrative farming solo or co-op. 3) Always worthwhile loot and gear will make your Carpel Tunnel syndrome less pointless. 4) Small but welcoming committee of D3 refugees. Now you will never feel alone in your angst against D3. 5) Feel the freedom of not being forced to use online trade to make a difference. 6) Massive skill tree and countless amounts of viable builds. 7) Retro art-style that will have you reminisce Diablo 2 in a positive way. 8) You can actually clear levels with the loot you find on your own runs. 9) You get a total of 110 lev cap and 2 acts to explore. ... and much much more. So what are you waiting for? You owe it yourself to actually play a game for enjoyment rather than stress. Get Path of Exile. Get lube for your fat @ss today!!!
[edited by Diabl0s#1605]

It was worth it.

Wonder if that's a reference to Billy Mays, because reading that post in his voice is just epic.

In other news, Battle.net got hacked. Again. No surprise there, right?
"
Zoen wrote:
"
Fartfinder wrote:
Here is mine:

Ban Type: Advertising
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the Diablo III forums for using inappropriate language on the forums.

By: Diabl0s#1605Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
The Orb of Chaos...
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 13, 2012 10:32:39 AM
Has farming got you butthurt?? RMAH inflation beating you down? Hi, My name is Billy and I am here to help you make a life change. For just $10, you can replace frustration with pure bliss today!! Just imagine an Arpg with -1) No more endless gold runs. 2) Lucrative farming solo or co-op. 3) Always worthwhile loot and gear will make your Carpel Tunnel syndrome less pointless. 4) Small but welcoming committee of D3 refugees. Now you will never feel alone in your angst against D3. 5) Feel the freedom of not being forced to use online trade to make a difference. 6) Massive skill tree and countless amounts of viable builds. 7) Retro art-style that will have you reminisce Diablo 2 in a positive way. 8) You can actually clear levels with the loot you find on your own runs. 9) You get a total of 110 lev cap and 2 acts to explore. ... and much much more. So what are you waiting for? You owe it yourself to actually play a game for enjoyment rather than stress. Get Path of Exile. Get lube for your fat @ss today!!!
[edited by Diabl0s#1605]

It was worth it.

Wonder if that's a reference to Billy Mays, because reading that post in his voice is just epic.

In other news, Battle.net got hacked. Again. No surprise there, right?

Yes, yes it is. I actually did this post before on the D3 forums titled The Orb of Chance. Before I got banned for it, I managed to get a decent amount to people to respond and one of them aked if I was imitating Billy. So immediately after getting unbannned I created my second draft with an added ode to Billy Mays. RIP.

PS: Not to be a douche I kind of expected him to go out because of a coronary. The way dude use to yell every day on camera...
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
To be honest all this does is make our community look bad. You are fighting ignorance with more ignorance.
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
"
_Detra_ wrote:
To be honest all this does is make our community look bad. You are fighting ignorance with more ignorance.

You are absolutely right. I guess D3 is the one game that really earned my ire. Normally I would find a way to sell the game and earn back the money I lost on a flop and that would be the end of that. I did get my money back but it still left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. The ethical implications or lack of was astounding for me to actually use a forum to troll (I am generally a lurker but things have changed). Personally, this is not the only forums overrun with rampant "I hate Diablo 3" thread. TL2 has its share and other games are getting their fair share too. I figure by the time the main game is released the fad will be over (but people will remember the betrayal) and the place will be once again like a regular forum...

Right now POE is the closest thing to a Diablo 2.5 and people are getting to blow off their steam. Trust me TL2, GW2, Lineage Eternal, GD and POE all have been advertising in the D3 forums. It seems like the thing to do ATM and I don't think any particular community will get singled out for being explicitly condescending to D3.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
Last edited by Fartfinder on Aug 9, 2012, 10:51:38 PM
"
Fartfinder wrote:
"
_Detra_ wrote:

You are absolutely right. I guess D3 is the one game that really earned my ire. Normally I would find a way to sell the game and earn back the money I lost on a flop and that would be the end of that. I did get my money back but it still left a pretty bad taste in my mouth. The ethical implications or lack of was astounding for me to actually use a forum to troll (I am generally a lurker but things have changed). Personally, this is not the only forums overrun with rampant "I hate Diablo 3" thread. TL2 has its share and other games are getting their fair share too. I figure by the time the main game is released the fad will be over (but people will remember the betrayal) and the place will be once again like a regular forum...

Right now POE is the closest thing to a Diablo 2.5 and people are getting to blow off their steam. Trust me TL2, GW2, Lineage Eternal, GD and POE all have been advertising in the D3 forums. It seems like the thing to do ATM and I don't think any particular community will get singled out for being explicitly condescending to D3.

Um...have you been on Runic forums lately? They are banning any D3 trashing threads, for a reason, respect, it is a sign of professionalism to not trash ones competitor. Matter of fact they are even starting to ban threads mentioning that chinese company that stole some content from them. Beck has made it clear that "In order to be better we have to act better".
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
Lmao so true it hurts.
I actually find it kinda amusing how the Diablo III forums entertained me more than the game itself.
Bought Diablo 3 with a friend. 60 Euro....never played Diablo 3 again....3months or so...now my D3 account got banned reason: ive hacked...WTF?? ive played 24 hours, done nothing and now im banned? NEVER BUY FROM BLIZZARD! 60 Euro -.-
I also got a nice little perma-ban from d3 forums, which is fine because the amount of ignorance there just pissed me off anyways.

"
Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the forums for trolling and advertising.

By: excludedrealidForum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
DayZ
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:56:39 AM
ArmA 2 Combined Operations (ArmA 2 + Operation Arrowhead expansion) is on sale through Steam for $17.99.DayZ is a free mod that requires both of those and is the hottest FPS mod out there right now.Make the connection.Do it.
[edited by excludedrealid]

By: excludedrealid9Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
Looks like the Colorado shooting was...
Reply #15
Timestamp:
Jul 21, 2012 11:59:53 AM
I lol'dTo everyone else: It's a joke, not a d!ck, try not to take it so hard.
Pure Summoner Witch Build inc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info