Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Banned From D3 Fourms

Ways to not get banned for inappropriate/vulgar language:
  • Don't use inappropriate/vulgar language.

Yes, it's a weak excuse for which to ban people with opposing views, but if you're going to go on a zealous streak against D3 on their own forum, don't break any rules in doing so. Then you'll actually have some ground to say that they banned you for posting about PoE. As it is, they banned you for the reason they stated.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Faria1st wrote:
I think we both know you were intentionally trying to get under the forum mods skin :) Just a guess.

is it that obvious ?? :D
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Hahaha. I just went to use my D3 account to promote this game. Expecting a ban soon (:
Wow. 2 minutes and I'm banned. LOL.
Not sure where most are picking this up from but I didn't post my ban resume up here for the unfairness of it (in-fact, it took them longer than I expected). For me it was a departing letter on a sour note.

Point is I really don't care if this game is still around. There are suckers out there that want to throw their hard (hardly, more like) earned money at things that with no real world value/application then that's on them. All I know is I paid $20 for D3, did not like it at all, got my 20 back with profit, now own a free D3 game that I don't even think about firing up. Point is Blizzard did not get my money and never will. I have never used micro-transaction in any game especially for cosmetics. D2 pretty much taught me to customize a character via builds not looks..

I hope the others that play will eventually realize what they are promoting (sadly this business method was an end result to general reckless attitude of gamers). I am able to detach myself from Blizzard fandom with ease knowing that the key designers for one of my all time favorite Arpg's (D2:LOD) have no hand in this greed vehicle or the company.

Fortunately I discovered POE. Eventhough its an always online and bordering on MMO concepts this little diamond in the rough is scratching some of my itch. Its still sore but is slowly getting dull. Meaning POE has a lot of potential and reminds me of the reasons I loved D2 but I am not satisfied, not yet. There are a lot of ideas and content depth that can be added over time but I am very much interested in seeing the near finished content (aka open beta).

"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
***** ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FOR PROTECTION OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED, THOSE PARTIES BEING ME *******

Spoiler
"
Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Obscene Language
Expires: Permanent

Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the forums for using masked/unmasked inappropriate or obscene language.

Reply: I don't really give a !@#$ about this game

(21 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 2:05 PM

Blizzard doesn't do s h i t

Reply:

I don't really give a !@#$ about this game

(21 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 2:00 PM

Whatever you guys just go play path of exile it is open beta this weekend look me up because if you don't you can't get a beta key

Reply:

(21 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 1:47 PM

It's better than diablo 3 because diablo 3 was made by crackheads and jay wilson

God does not exist

(0 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 9:11 AM

But if he did he would punch you in the #@@@

Reply:

(21 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 9:07 AM

it is truth

Reply:

Describing Diablo 3 with it's name

(14 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 8:33 AM

Dude It's A Big Load Of !@#$ ok I added that last one but it is

When the D3 developers try to do anything

(1 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 8:32 AM

Angels get %!%#d and then die

(21 replies)

General Discussion -

Posted by

on 7/27/12 8:29 AM

BUT I do give a !@#$ about other people not playing this game So I am here to say Path of Exile is better and gives you all the customization options you could ever want not fake not really customi…
If you believe you are seeing this message in error, log out and log back in to clear your session.
Last edited by DaleWinters on Aug 9, 2012, 6:28:17 PM
I didn't get banned, they gave away my account info to a gold farmer. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD GET HACKED...I REPEAT BLI$$ARD GAVE MY ACCOUNT INFO AWAY!

Now I can't log into the forums to run my mouth about d3s blunder but now I can't play d3....sad face....HAHAHAHA

Bli$$ard sells account info on those who oppose its fail.

All roads lead to RMAH.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NormlDotOrg-1414/hero/10425905
"There are no deaths from cannabis use. Anywhere. You can't find one," said Dr. Lester Grinspoon, professor emeritus at Harvard Medical School.

Write your elected officials. Regulate and tax Cannabis for responsible adults!

Facts>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksA-DD3990&feature=related
Last edited by Hk45 on Aug 9, 2012, 7:44:59 PM
"
I didn't get banned, they gave away my account info to a gold farmer. THERE IS NO WAY I COULD GET HACKED...I REPEAT BLI$$ARD GAVE MY ACCOUNT INFO AWAY!

Now I can't log into the forums to run my mouth about d3s blunder but now I can't play d3....sad face....HAHAHAHA

All roads lead to RMAH.

'THERE IS NO WAY I COULD GET HACKED' very very funny

Anyone can get hacked, just depends who is doing the hacking.
"

You are clearly not all there mentally, so I will refrain from making fun of you. Let me assure you, this is a very difficult decision for me. I have so many brilliant roasts at the (proverbial) tip of my tongue.
geez take it a little too seriously aren't we fellas. Nice try on the flame tho.
"There are no deaths from cannabis use. Anywhere. You can't find one," said Dr. Lester Grinspoon, professor emeritus at Harvard Medical School.

Write your elected officials. Regulate and tax Cannabis for responsible adults!

Facts>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksA-DD3990&feature=related

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info