Banned From D3 Fourms

Hello brothers in banned :P

I have also banned permanetly from Blizz forum ( which I don't care much), and now I'm an exile looking for his path :P

Reason :
Admitting to, or suspected of, being involved in the sale of gold or items through unauthorised means; which is a violations of the Terms of Use: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct

By: Exotrax#2279Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
Has anyone tried auctioning gold at the RMAH?
Reply #2
Timestamp:
20-Jul-2012 20:21:49
I will never try to sell or buy anything from the RMAH.X-Buy is much faster and secured, and I will never give 15% of a transaction to Blizz :P

The funny part is that in the tem of use they mentioned that I can receive permanent bann if :

"Linking to eBay or other online marketplaces"

Did you guy see any link to eBuy ?

Btw ....I dont care much since the D3 forum has became a meeting point for ppls frustrated because they can't play D3 as they wanted or they cry because they have been waiting 12 years to play a game and now they are depressed cuz the game is not great lol.
Too bad you did get banned from the game, its awful
"
Fartfinder wrote:
Here is mine:

Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Advertising
Expires: Permanent
Ban Reason: Permanently banned from the Diablo III forums for using inappropriate language on the forums.

By: Diabl0s#1605Forum > General Discussion
Thread Title:
The Orb of Chaos...
Reply #1
Timestamp:
Jul 13, 2012 10:32:39 AM
Has farming got you butthurt?? RMAH inflation beating you down? Hi, My name is Billy and I am here to help you make a life change. For just $10, you can replace frustration with pure bliss today!! Just imagine an Arpg with -1) No more endless gold runs. 2) Lucrative farming solo or co-op. 3) Always worthwhile loot and gear will make your Carpel Tunnel syndrome less pointless. 4) Small but welcoming committee of D3 refugees. Now you will never feel alone in your angst against D3. 5) Feel the freedom of not being forced to use online trade to make a difference. 6) Massive skill tree and countless amounts of viable builds. 7) Retro art-style that will have you reminisce Diablo 2 in a positive way. 8) You can actually clear levels with the loot you find on your own runs. 9) You get a total of 110 lev cap and 2 acts to explore. ... and much much more. So what are you waiting for? You owe it yourself to actually play a game for enjoyment rather than stress. Get Path of Exile. Get lube for your fat @ss today!!!
[edited by Diabl0s#1605]

It was worth it.

Great post! I LOL'd
It is impossible to hum with your nose closed. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"
dameix wrote:
Too bad you did get banned from the game, its awful

I didnt get banned from the game ....only from the forum.

I banned my self from the game after I saw the reason why I have been banned from the forum.

Honestly ....I lost all the little respect I had for Blizz.

And I don't believe they will be able to do another good game.

Blizz : R.I.P
man if u aint getting banned from the d3 forums regularly then your doing it wrong
I would like to say that Blizzard fails epicly at banning prober users. I,ve heard alot of ppl getting banned for insanely stupid reassons.

I would also like to say that your ban is one of the reasson why ppl hate Blizzard. They prefer to ban ppl who post anything that can make blizzard lose money (because you say that PoE is awesome), than fixing hacks and bots.

I mean srsly.

I get banned everytime I mention it there. It destroys D3 in every aspect. Diablo 3 only has the name diablo similiar to the previous entrys. You craft your loot, not farm it so its extremely boring. I laugh when I see folks saying drops are horrible. It is like "You know there is artisians right?" lol
Doing my best as we speak...

only a matter of time.

*Takes Cup of coffee and Cigarette*

Great succes

Origination:

Forums / Comments

Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
Expires:Wednesday, 15 August 2012 07:21:42 o'clock UTC (in 6 days, 19 hours)

Ban Reason:

Posting annoying, non-constructive or irrelevant messages in the forums. I.e. spamming and/or trolling: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct

By: Xreasonz#2219Forum > Gaming, Entertainment and Science
Thread Title:
Path of exile
Reply #1
Timestamp:
07-Aug-2012 23:55:49
i wonder whats it like to mention a good game like this in the RMAH3 forums ?It must have a strong effect thou. Or maybe people are to busy playing RMAH-tycoon.Cmon guys! you know you like it
[edited by Xreasonz#2219]
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
Last edited by xreasonz on Aug 8, 2012, 7:59:27 AM
Not at all trying to defend blizz, but I did notice that all the PoE posts that got banned were posted in the general discussions forum. If I'm not mistaken there is a forum titled other games. Perhaps you wouldn't have gotten banned if you posted in the correct forum. Also, your post has an antagonistic tone. I think we both know you were intentionally trying to get under the forum mods skin :) Just a guess.
Last edited by Faria1st on Aug 8, 2012, 11:15:27 AM
I got banned once from the WOW forums for 3 days. My crime? There was a thread about female Pandas and what they should look like. I said:

"Whatever helps them wash dishes faster?"

I was out of control and thank my overlords for putting me on notice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info