[1.0.0 UPDATED] 2H Melee dominating blow build - Fun and effective (also with facebreakers)

Updated for 1.0.0 , Good news ! Build is pretty much buffed across the board, you loose some damage because you don't have hatred, but you gain a ton of surviviability :) You don't have as much regen, but you get more armor and life to compensate
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
"
Supernico00 wrote:
Updated for 1.0.0 , Good news ! Build is pretty much buffed across the board, you loose some damage because you don't have hatred, but you gain a ton of surviviability :) You don't have as much regen, but you get more armor and life to compensate

Huh. I just went with what I thought was a good idea, my build came out very close to that. I opted for more health over damage.
Question. When I level up, where do I level up first? Up or Down?
"
Desanex wrote:
can anyone explain how you are staying alive with zero life leech? or 2% or what ever you have?

Not a big deal and easily feasible once you break 10k dps. I'm at almost 20k dps currently and have no need for more than 2% LL which I get from passive.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 24, 2013, 11:22:55 AM
Short question about act bosses: how do you handle them without minions ? Im looking for a "safe" build after my standard league infernal blow build :) this "soulmaster" style looks awesome. Ive switched IB for DB on my sl char, but dont test it on bosses without minions :/

25 now in domination with leap+sweep for lvling :)

(Btw. Sry for my bad english ^^ i hope you understand what i want to know :) )

@the question above : i would say to choose the way down for master of the arena - more melee Range is nice for melee splash :) (but thats only the thought of an 2week playing noob :P )
Last edited by ErroR47 on Oct 24, 2013, 3:27:22 PM
Spoiler
"
ErroR47 wrote:
Short question about act bosses: how do you handle them without minions ? Im looking for a "safe" build after my standard league infernal blow build :) this "soulmaster" style looks awesome. Ive switched IB for DB on my sl char, but dont test it on bosses without minions :/

@the question above : i would say to choose the way down for master of the arena - more melee Range is nice for melee splash :) (but thats only the thought of an 2week playing noob :P )

+2 melee range doesn't increase range of melee splash, only the reach of initial hit (how far you can hit the monster from)

for single bosses without minions - infernal blow/heavy strike

btw Nico, fix the build (you are using 2 +10 str nodes instead of 1 to get to duelist area)
btw it's a good idea to get amplify on templar tree (melee splash AoE is good) and minion instability
IGN: SilentWrath
Thx for answer and sry for my skill mistake :)

Im 34 now and skilled for lvling with bm + ib . Nice speed for clearing and lvling. Path and nodes nearly the same at the Moment. :)

I will take a look at the db skillung with lvl 60 , if i have good gear :)

Btw. I play in the domination league - feel free to add me ^^ (warning: my english is not the best xD - from germany)

IGN : Stunni

Last edited by ErroR47 on Oct 25, 2013, 5:20:34 AM
"
SilentWrath wrote:
Spoiler
"
ErroR47 wrote:

+2 melee range doesn't increase range of melee splash, only the reach of initial hit (how far you can hit the monster from)

for single bosses without minions - infernal blow/heavy strike

btw Nico, fix the build (you are using 2 +10 str nodes instead of 1 to get to duelist area)
btw it's a good idea to get amplify on templar tree (melee splash AoE is good) and minion instability

Fixed , thanks.

@PET : Go down first to get iron reflex asap , then go up and grab the mana reserve crap so you can run Grace + purity which is very good for leveling
IGN : @Supernico

http://www.twitch.tv/nicosuper
Should I get 15% increased melee dmg from the first node?
SC:KappaFailFishFrankerZ

about.me/lzx
"
Hugify wrote:
Should I get 15% increased melee dmg from the first node?

you get all the key nodes at like lvl 80, after that feel free to add whatever you lack, damage or hp or resists(body and soul on templar tree maybe, well, not the body and soul, but the exact same node around +1 endurance charge)
IGN: SilentWrath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info