(Aug 4 NZT) 60 Minute Cut-throat Event!

I seriously love this idea, cut-throat would be my league of choice when I start playing. Hardcore cut-throat might be too intense for me though :S
So am I, still waiting, for the generator to stop hating.
"
Piggy wrote:
I woke up about 20 minutes ago, for anyone not in the UK that's 3:30pm. Good time chris, very Europe friendly!

I'm not sure if you're joking, but it is 4 am for me, in Switzerland. So yeah, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, etc... It will be extremely early for European people.

But I never was a big fan of PvP anyway :) Good luck, this sounds like a hell of a tense league !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Aug 3, 2012, 11:30:36 AM
4am... perfect ! :D
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
9 PM CST here in the US. Too bad I'll be working. I'll be anxious to see the feedback on this. Looks like it'll be awesome.
I see one problem with the system: If you play with 2 groups, you can block all available slots to your instance and just level without interruption. I guess you will have to do quests twice, but that doesnt seem like a big problem.

Really hoping that there will be a cutthroat event for europe soon, as i cant make 4 AM tomorrow :[
Last edited by DarKFoRcE314 on Aug 3, 2012, 12:27:18 PM
Drat! 7pm US Pacific time. I won't be home from work. Maybe next time.
Open beta is still BETA.
"
DarKFoRcE314 wrote:
I see one problem with the system: If you play with 2 groups, you can block all available slots to your instance and just level without interruption. I guess you will have to do quests twice, but that doesnt seem like a big problem.

Really hoping that there will be a cutthroat event for europe soon, as i cant make 4 AM tomorrow :[
This really isnt a problem, it would never work out.

Even if you wanted to group up to make 12, you would have 12 people in a map all fighting to kill the same monsters as well as having 'friendly fire' turned on =P.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
DarKFoRcE314 wrote:

This really isnt a problem, it would never work out.

Even if you wanted to group up to make 12, you would have 12 people in a map all fighting to kill the same monsters as well as having 'friendly fire' turned on =P.

In theory, the two groups could just stay out of each others way and even run maps twice to keep up in XP since they will be clearing them in half the time. I assume the mobs will only scale to 6 players, so the two groups can stay separated and have no problems.

Hopefully this won't happen. Once prizes are involved though I wouldn't be so confident.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
I will be present at the exact time.
Currently looking for more players to form a party!

Please send me PM (Private Message) with your info to set it up! Please have Skype ready to use!

Thanks!
Anyone that is going to participate and stream? If so, please advertise it. :)
Onslaught League: KoleStoleMyVirginity, Witch 54

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info