(Aug 4 NZT) 60 Minute Cut-throat Event!

Damn 4 am. Man its imposible for most europeans to play, i suggest, if possible do various events in diferents time zones for more feedback and no exclude anyone :D i hope i get a peak on that cut-throad league soon :)
Last edited by GinsooPanda on Aug 4, 2012, 7:50:11 AM
"
kompostownik wrote:
"
sewerside wrote:
Can we please get some stats(anything!) on kills please.
next time we will try to provide such stats (accurate deads stats) in our website http://poestatistics.com. in todays event we were checking stats every 5 minutes, that wasnt enough to judge whether someone died. here are stats, 933 characters - more than in events in open weekend

Please add some kill/deaths stats next time! Thank you :)
It looks like having SO much loot dropping makes combat kinda hard, as in you can't see people because the loot overlay is more predominant visually on your screen than the hostile players you're trying to hit...

Is that a problem or was that just the case of the streams I watched?

Is there too much loot? I know it sounds like a crazy question but just wondering if maybe some of that mess could be cleaned up by not having everything drop...ie less meaningful items stay with the player maybe make it so only yellow items and orbs drop as it seems like the white and most blues end up left on the ground anyway. It would also give those folks dying and resurrecting at least some form of bare bones gear to start with.

I play Eve Online a lot and I can tell you that you don't need to lose absolutely everything to still feel like you fundamentally did if you've lost what matters which is basically you're yellows/orbs.

Just a thought that perhaps a bit less loot would make the play field a tad easier to move through.
"
Bellatrixxe wrote:
It looks like having SO much loot dropping makes combat kinda hard, as in you can't see people because the loot overlay is more predominant visually on your screen than the hostile players you're trying to hit...

or you could just tap Z and not have the loot show up?

(also, I managed to get a little bit of footage up here actual PvP starts from about 6minutes)
i'm a keen player but 3am-4am GMT, i am pretty sure you got a big fanbase in the UK so disastrous for me atleast.
Cutthroat + HC, Be ready to get heartbroken !
"
kompostownik wrote:
"
sewerside wrote:
next time we will try to provide such stats (accurate deads stats) in our website http://poestatistics.com. in todays event we were checking stats every 5 minutes, that wasnt enough to judge whether someone died. here are stats, 933 characters - more than in events in open weekend

awesome! thankyou :)
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
"
kompostownik wrote:
"
sewerside wrote:

Just to let you know, you have Marauder listed twice in the statistics table (no witch).

Considering the class pages are listed with their name, I simply typed in witch for the class name, but you may want to fix it for everyone else who wished to see what they placed.

IGN: EmptyPalms
Looks awesome..

Want to play the game soon!
Hey GGG, all your items dropping because of death to mob ruined this entire event. I get it for player kills, but mobs wtf is the point of that?! Intentional npc death to get back to town has been a part of majority of races strategy and now without any notice we can't die without all our s*** dropping to mobs?? Seriously? Please change this next CT for the love of god
an idea.. what if there was a timer? then for the first x minutes the party size limit would be 1.. with a countdown then party size limit becomes 2 then x minutes later with a countdown it becomes 3, etc..

no more ganking at beginning and you know you need to find a teammate as time passes. league becomes more exciting imho.

you could even have a sound effect heard all over for the timer.. think sadistic presentator.. like the one in smash tv :)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info