(Aug 4 NZT) 60 Minute Cut-throat Event!

In South Africa It will be 04:00 04 August 2012 But guess what. Yea you guessed it. This Old Man WILL be there!
I'm BACK :)
so 7pm friday night for PST
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Also, just want to toss a shout out to anyone who lands in my rhoa freeze traps GLHF hahaha.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
traps are very strong in pvp if used right
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Last edited by NotSorry on Aug 3, 2012, 12:07:21 AM
"
NotSorry wrote:
traps are very strong in pvp if used right

Yea I have a terrible feeling traps are going to spoil PVP much.
I'm BACK :)
5:00-6:00 am. Nope.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
This event is only for beta testers?
Last edited by Asayus on Dec 19, 2022, 5:24:21 PM
Kills still credited only to the player who gets the killing blow for teams?
"
"
Right, and I am sure many changes will be made since this is primarily for testing purposes to see what works and what doesn't.

1. dropping our entire inventory is bad. a single item is enough to rage quit lol...

2. ppl will gang bang 6 vs 1 and win easy...

1) Cutthroat is supposed to be the most hardcore form of pvp in game, if you lose nothing then it's pointless, there will be dueling added to default servers later on.

2) People like to form parties to hunt other parties and a single player still has options in a 1v6. I won 2 of the first 3 CTs as solo killing off parties.
Last edited by NotSorry on Aug 3, 2012, 2:03:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info