[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Keep levelling. 46 is way too soon to spec into CI :) I think I was about 60. My friend just levelled now but he was 50, thanks to my starter gear.

Your dagger is horrid, search for one of your level on poe.xyz website that is really cheap. I'm sure you'll find one for a chaos orb or less.

Regards,

Django
"
Djangooo wrote:
Keep levelling. 46 is way too soon to spec into CI :) I think I was about 60. My friend just levelled now but he was 50, thanks to my starter gear.

Your dagger is horrid, search for one of your level on poe.xyz website that is really cheap. I'm sure you'll find one for a chaos orb or less.

Regards,

Django

Wau nice website, thanks for info. Will try find better dagger. But i cant find better one here : )
actually im lvl 72 and im stuck in getting gear for my shadow, i need a good dagger, but i dont have enough currency :S
all i have is 36 chaos, can i get something with that ?
doing just 12k DPS in double strike
its kinda low i think...
Last edited by jparrais on Dec 6, 2013, 4:32:32 PM
Can someone please tell me why Clarity should be kept at level 3 specifically and not higher or lower?
Also, on that note, why should Warlord's mark be left at level 1? At level 9 it offers 5% lifesteal and 2% mana drain for only 54 mana as opposed to 30 at level 1.

Thanks!
IGN: _FuRi
Last edited by Shadowfuri on Dec 6, 2013, 6:13:09 PM
"
jparrais wrote:
actually im lvl 72 and im stuck in getting gear for my shadow, i need a good dagger, but i dont have enough currency :S
its kinda low i think...

Can you show me your current dagger? 36 chaos might be enough to buy an upgrade. Daggers are quite expensive because they have harder stats to roll (they compete with several spelldamage rolls, so the average good phys dagger found vs claws / swords is less)

I'm at 30k double strike atm, carrying a 225 dps dagger with 7.93% crit. It's not that good either :) Costed 3 exalts (75~ chaos)
"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Can someone please tell me why Clarity should be kept at level 3 specifically and not higher or lower?
Also, on that note, why should Warlord's mark be left at level 1? At level 9 it offers 5% lifesteal and 2% mana drain for only 54 mana as opposed to 30 at level 1.

Thanks!

If you want to be able to run clarity with other aura's it should be kept low. It provides enough mana regen to sustain the already small manapool we have (with other aura's). Spending more levels in it would lower the max mana pool so hard we wouldn't be able to cast spells as frequent as we should.

Warlords mark's mana cost is very high each time you level it up. At higher level the manacost of the spell would use about 80% of your mana pool, hardly leaving enough to cast another ability. Don't forget you are looking at a manapool of about 100-150 mana.

If you feel you have enough mana left, both of the spells can ofcourse be levelled. It's just not advised. When your gear can handle it, you can always put another level in it. I just don't think the bonus LS is worth the manacost.
Hi all,

Anyone know if the quality bloodrage gem "%lifeleech upon refresh" bug was fixed?

thanks.
"
Djangooo wrote:
"
jparrais wrote:
its kinda low i think...

Can you show me your current dagger? 36 chaos might be enough to buy an upgrade. Daggers are quite expensive because they have harder stats to roll (they compete with several spelldamage rolls, so the average good phys dagger found vs claws / swords is less)

I'm at 30k double strike atm, carrying a 225 dps dagger with 7.93% crit. It's not that good either :) Costed 3 exalts (75~ chaos)

"
jparrais wrote:
"
Djangooo wrote:
"
jparrais wrote:
its kinda low i think...

That dagger isn't too bad to start with. I would save for other gear upgrades. Link your gear in a spoiler tag and we'll see that is most important :) Sometime dps (weapon) isn't all. Rings, 5L, gems, amulet, gloves, etc.

Maligaro's for example easily give 400-500 white dps with this build (white, not your skill, could go up by 3k for example).

My old dagger was similar to yours, upgraded it only recently. I wouldn't advise it, I think it's your gear that's lacking.
just a short question if use only one aura no matter what kind it reserves 60% of my mana pool. Let´s say that i will/want to use clarity my mana reservervation pool is like over 90% of my full mana. WTF! the new 1.0.2 60% mana pool reserve is way too much in my opinion no clue how u handle that shit
Last edited by DirtyDaniel on Dec 9, 2013, 8:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info