Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

Quote by me from http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/406048

"
I propose a slightly more elegant solution:

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransactions Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

A "Reclaim All" button would also be a handy option, but I generally would only reclaim 1 or 2 effects at a time myself.

Edit: Grammar and spelling
Last edited by Jalish on 12 June 2013 17:48

"
Jalish wrote:

"

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransactions Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

A "Reclaim All" button would also be a handy option, but I generally would only reclaim 1 or 2 effects at a time myself.

+1 For this approach, just grey out the MTX when in use.

If 'return all' was the only option it would be equally frustrating when your multiple characters lose everything when you only wanted to retrieve one or two MTXs.
"
Samantha wrote:
This idea sounds really useful. I'll make sure it's passed on to the right person on the dev team.

Thank you so very much Samantha! :)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
+1
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
+1 also I'd like to be able to organize my purchase tab

this +1 as well. i want to seperate my pets... they are doing suspicious things in there.. :)
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
+1 also I'd like to be able to organize my purchase tab

+1 for ability to organize microtransaction tab.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
+1
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
+1 (one more time). Think this is for ur Customers
"
Jalish wrote:

"

This would have saved me a good half hour when I upgraded from divine pack to exalted. I didn't have the faintest idea where I had left that weapon effect but I had to reclaim it before I could upgrade.
+1
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info