Microtransactions Reclaim All Button

I would like to suggest a button in the microtransaction page that would effectively unbind all effects from all characters on your account and from the stash tabs.

Being the slightly messy stash keeper and character hoarder I am, I often put a weapon effect on or a helm effect on and forget where I left it! I know those items can't be sold or traded while the effect is on but often times I panic thinking I lost them somehow!

TL;DR: Instant "RECLAIM ALL EFFECTS" button that will remove all weapon and helm effects from your characters and stash and restore them to your microtransaction page.
Last edited by Hypertasty on Jun 5, 2013, 6:16:52 PM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 8:46:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yes, please, sometimes is just impossible to find the item with the effect to reclaim it manually
I agree with this suggestion.

I'd also like to add another micro transaction suggestion: show us on the website account area which micro's we've currently purchased.

I know we can log into the game & check all characters for various effects but having those purchased effects available on the site would be nice :)
This. i find that playing HC when I lose a char to default, I immediately start another. I don't add the cosmetic microtransactions at the start as I'm going to be replacing gear every 5 mins until I level up enough that my gear lasts several levels. At hat point I go to add my microtransactions and they're somewhere in the thicket of dead characters in default with no indication where. Either a Reclaim all or a visual indicator that there are microtransactions on e login screen would be lovely.
I propose a slightly more elegant solution:

When an item effect is applied, the effect remains in the Microtransactions Tab/s and changes the display of the effect to indicate it is in use. When you wish to reclaim it, just right-click on it to reclaim. Much like how Pets work.

A "Reclaim All" button would also be a handy option, but I generally would only reclaim 1 or 2 effects at a time myself.

Edit: Grammar and spelling
Last edited by Jalish on Jun 12, 2013, 3:48:23 AM
Really good idea, hope it ll get implemented !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
+1
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
+1 for the idea, that would be nice !

I have to add : can GGG allow us to organize the microtransaction stash tab in game or on website (or both) ?
I don't know if the option is available and I just have a bug because it seems weird to me that this option doesn't exist ... I can't move items in the microtransaction tab i.e. I wanted to regroup pets with pets, weapon effects with weapon effects, etc.
Kyzuna <Witch Arc EB> (Synthesis SC - PS4)
After spending 15 minutes going through all my characters and stashed gear, trying to find a weapon effect (and failed lol), I have to agree this is a great idea.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Bump for justice!!

I know this idea has been presented by a lot of people, but in my searching most of the threads are many months old and all but forgotten.

I understand that GGG is a small company, but they have grown since this idea was first presented, they have begun bringing in money, we are well into open beta. Hopefully this idea can get another look and maybe we can get an official response about it.

Tell us that "yes, this is something we're looking into" or tell us "Buggeroff, we're not going to implement this and that is final!"

Either way, I'd like to hear what GGG thinks :)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info