Microtransactions Reclaim All Button

"
EdvinPL wrote:
+1, ggg?

Oh dear, why bump it when the devs probably already discussed it. It might come anyways because its a good feature.
Hi

I have suggested this idea a few times, a micro-transaction inventory
(would look like normal inventory with, instead of armour slots, MTX slots for the appropriate armour slots,ex: MTX glove slot, MTX chest slot,etc.) so players can add MTX to character without having to remove them every time they want to change gear or come on to play and have to summon pets(because their would be a MTX pet slot also) everytime.

An all remove MTX feature would be easy to add to this MTX inventory but as usual GGG is happy with its dinosaur of a system and does not see the potential of doing this to make it more streamlined and encourage people to buy their MTX, also such a system would allow more intriguing MTX like dyes and stuff, the present system is too simple to ever handle such a thing.

Having just a remove all MTX feature is but a piece of the pie and I am sure we all want the whole thing,right?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on May 15, 2014, 11:53:46 AM
I am bumping this thread to GGG's attention. This needs to happen. Any REAL player has 10-12 chars spread out across leagues. There should be a reclaim all effects instead of us having to dig for the items WE PURCHASED when we didn't fucking have to. I did it to donate to GGG. Should I not have?
we need this!
Bump again, someday I think they will implement this, but I can imagine it's not as trivial as it seems. But having to email support for lost mtx also takes resources for them, so fingers crossed it's in the works!
Why would they offer this option. They want you to buy more pp. If you cant find effect then they make more money.
"
ZrxLvR wrote:
Why would they offer this option. They want you to buy more pp. If you cant find effect then they make more money.

True, but players are far more likely to spend money on the game when they're having fun playing the game, not digging through a pile of old character inventory.

GGG could always make it an inexpensive cash shop consumable if they wanted. Use the consumable and all of your cosmetics are removed from the characters and placed back in the purchased item inventory. So long as they keep it reasonably cheap, most players won't have a problem with it.
Supporting the restoration of the Scion's original dialogue.
+1
"
minus4 wrote:
After spending 15 minutes going through all my characters and stashed gear, trying to find a weapon effect (and failed lol), I have to agree this is a great idea.

Literally my story. This is awful! I found this thread while trying to find the Effects I bought once. Thing is I started playing after a long break and (naturally!) wanted check whether I would use some of my old microtransactions. Actually I was so taken aback by the lack of this reclaim all button that I probably searched longer for this feature ingame and here in my account than the actual effects themselves.

Why would you not be able to do this? This thread alone started June 6, 2013, which is two and a half years so far. It just doesn't seem like an oversight and it sure as hell is no technical issue.

"
ZrxLvR wrote:

This, but I can't see how that will work, I for my part am just upset by this and not inclined at all to spend another cent until I can reclaim what I bought so far.
Last edited by derZergnase on Dec 16, 2015, 7:07:37 AM
i dont even know where my fire foot prints are....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info