Reclaim All Micro-transactions Button

Top notch idea. This is greatly needed.
Hi

A reclaim all micro trans would be awesome since I wear a helmet,foot,weapon, spells transaction.

1+

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Hmm. Personally, I think this idea is... not bad, but there is probably a better solution out there.

I'm just not convinced there are that many times you really want to reclaim every single microtransaction you own.

I think what people really want is A) the ability to find "lost" microtransactions and B) the ability to quickly reclaim some (but not necessarily all) microtransactions for re-use without having to change characters or hunt down where they are.

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

Just my 2c. I'm not personally involved in implementing such things.

And yes, being able to organize everything. That would be great, too.
Code warrior
Good ideas Rhys.

So the person who IS responsible for that sort of thing, you made them aware right? :P
I always wished that the items I had with micro-transactions applied to them had a border around them while in the inventory / stash similar to how maps have the border around the name plate when dropped in the game world.
IGN: Aux
"
Rhys wrote:

So I would actually like to see a system like this:
-Microtransactions never leave the microtransation stash, but they grey out/disable when used.
-Hovering the mouse over a used microtransaction shows the item it is applied to, and maybe also the name of the character wearing it, if applicable.
-Right-clicking a greyed-out microtransaction instantly reclaims it. Alternatively, greyed-out microtransactions are not disabled: you can just re-apply them to other items - but if you do, the effect is removed from the previous item.
-This doesn't really work with the new "item skin transfers" in their current form. Then again, neither does a "reclaim all" button. Or at least such a button shouldn't affect consumable microtransactions.

This part especially, very well worded! That's why you're a dev and I'm a gamer, you get paid to think things through better ;)
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
I can't find my divine effect:(
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
+1 good idea
"
Odoakar wrote:
I can't find my divine effect:(

Missing Divine Effect
Sent: 5 September 2013 18:24
To: Odoakar

Hi there,

I saw your recent post about losing your Divine weapon effect, so I had a look for you and have managed to locate it! It is currently in your Standard stash, in the tab named 'Uniques', currently applied to your Mightflay Flaying Knife. If you lose another effect in the future, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we can find it for you.

Regards,
Jason

I CAN NOT describe how much I love GGG guys.

Honestly, who else would do this? Who?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
That's ... beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info