Anyone else join because of Kripp/Chris Stream?

"
Heil68 wrote:
No..lol..I dont care what those 2 fuks play..lol

Somewhat mature behaviour?
"
Mr_Smith wrote:
"
Heil68 wrote:
No..lol..I dont care what those 2 fuks play..lol

Somewhat mature behaviour?

Sorry, youtube celebritys(lol) don't influence my life. YMMV.
Just adding a few points. I didn't subscribe to the game just because Kripp liked it. I subscribed to the game, because i liked what i saw, when Kripp was playing. I liked to hear Chris's passion for the game, and what plans they have for it. I think there are a lot of features that can truly extend the life of this game for a long time to come.
Last edited by ArkAngelx3 on Jul 31, 2012, 6:08:46 PM
"
Heil68 wrote:
Sorry, youtube celebritys(lol) don't influence my life. YMMV.

The topic title is 'Kripp/Chris', so when you say 'those 2 fuks' (sic), I trust you're not referring to Chris Wilson, because he's anything but a youtube celebrity to anyone even vaguely familiar with Path of Exile. If you're referring to Kripp and Krippi (I think it is), fair enough.

Edit: I do not mean to say that THAT is my personal opinion of Kripp or Krippi, because I am very much in favour of what has happened this weekend and continues to happen. Merely that if this person, Heil68, wishes to view 'youtube celebrities' as 'fuks' that's entirely their opinion and prerogative.

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 31, 2012, 7:51:54 PM
I never heard of this game before and I only found out about open beta weekend because of Kripp. I liked this game so much I decided to buy a kiwi pack.

Still learning.
Yeah kinda... I watched a bit of krips stream^^.
But actually my friend forced me to register here :D
I saw it on kungens stream first but i saw kripp playing it soon after.
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
dont really think hes too good a player to begin with, but cant play it anyway no beta key yet. Def like the look of the game tho.
honestly, if i hadn't already played this game for months kripp's recommendation would make me turn away from this game without ever giving it a close look.

He's not as good as the hype and really isnt much more then your average attention wh0re looking for a reaction

Last edited by Fayul on Jul 31, 2012, 7:20:29 PM
im still trying to get a key because my credit card is not working lol but ya i saw them playing and want to play so bad now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info