Anyone else join because of Kripp/Chris Stream?

"
Mr_Smith wrote:
"
Heil68 wrote:
No..lol..I dont care what those 2 fuks play..lol

Somewhat mature behaviour?

dont feed the scrub troll lol
Please don't pm me asking for beta keys :)
Yep. This is an amazing game so far!
I played this for a month I think, or more, before checking Kripp's stream this weekend. I can see why he's popular. Just down to earth and the conversation with Chris and his "bros" was quite entertaining to watch.

I'm also quite new to the whole gaming tv thing, that's pretty awesome! It must be so cool for developers nowadays to be able to watch people play their game, even live, AND to be able to also interact with the gamers.

Personally I liked the end of the main "interview" where Chris teases Kripp as he's going to face the Act 2 Boss, but there were lots of LOL moments, especially with his "bros" commenting on his skills or lack thereof :)
I played PoE before Kripp did. (Just thought of making a meme: I played PoE before it was cool) However I'm really excited to see Kripp play. It was really awesome to see Chris on the stream and compare what was wrong with d3 and how they are not doing the same mistakes regarding end game and re playability with the ladders and passive tree. What was also awesome was seeing Kripp's reaction to the passive tree LOL.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
I careless who he is and I join in because I want to try this game not because of those whoever name.
"
Heil68 wrote:
"
Mr_Smith wrote:
"
Heil68 wrote:
No..lol..I dont care what those 2 fuks play..lol

Somewhat mature behaviour?

Sorry, youtube celebritys(lol) don't influence my life. YMMV.

I would not exactly equate somebody checking a videogame out because someone that makes youtube vids about games suggested it, with having one's life influenced. It's no different than if I were to check out some relatively unknown independent film after reading a rave review of it by the local film critic.
I've been following Kripp for at least a few years(played a Hunter in WOW, which is what he played), so it was only natural to follow him in his D3 information, which in turn lead to me seeing him playing POE and inviting Chris Wilson to to chat. It's simply word of mouth, and word of mouth can sometimes be the best advertising. The previous poster was correct it's was simply no different than a movie/book review.
It's good exposure for the entire POE team, to be hitting up all these different streams/viewers(Kripp, Kungen, CynicalBritt). Grassroots ftw.
i did :)
Where do i find that said interview? ^^
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
go here :
http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/326488594

and jump to about 6hrs 50min in for when chris joins

hes also on for a couple of hours during the next 2 nights streams

http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/326610163
and
http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/326731889

interesting stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info